• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professional Resume Writing?

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here know if there's any companies that offer a resume writing / critique service?

Please share if you know of any and provide some feedback on their services.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time when i was with MS Seattle, one of my benefit is the company hire someone to write a professional resume for my wife and even teach her on interviews, from appearance to answering questions.

No idea whether there is any company offering such service here.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time when i was with MS Seattle, one of my benefit is the company hire someone to write a professional resume for my wife and even teach her on interviews, from appearance to answering questions.

Sounds like what I'm looking for, but hadn't much luck finding such people in Singapore.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No idea whether there is any company offering such service here.

interview in USA and UK are tough shit.they dun even want to talk to you unless you have paper, too much trouble for them to apply work permit for you.

not like sinapore.

show them your foreign passport and easy to get job, gov even gave you PR after a few months.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here know if there's any companies that offer a resume writing / critique service?

Oh even though I own a printing company but I do sometimes offer writing services too.

Let me advise you on what your resume should say:

Dear Management,

I may not be the best educated but I sincerely have every intention of being your highest-value slave in the land. And as your dutiful slave I am keen to help you cut costs too.

Please feel free to use and exploit me in any way that you see fit.

Sincerely,
XXXX

So there you go. Short and sweet.

PS This was almost exactly the same resume I got years ago from a girl who only had A levels and was brushed aside to tears by many employers before I rescued her and gave her an identity and a purpose in her life.

It goes without saying I hired her - to type, to be my secretary, to double as my recruiter as well as cleaner and janitor. All Just for 499 per month without CPF (500 and above qualifies the employers and employees for CPF contributions but I thought about her and wanted her to have more ready take home cash, so). She gets to contribute so much for so little. She is indeed getting a real once-in-a-lifetime bargain for a kind and gentle humanity-oriented employer like me.

Oh, and sometimes I would even get her to my house to do some housework for the whole day before she walks out by all herself for a good 20 minutes to the main road to catch the public bus home.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You unfortunate son!...if your father family name begins with a capital "L", you don't even have to bother to write a resume. A position will be automatically be created for you; including moving a woodern puppet.!!! ha ha ha

This is called, 'Money, Power, CONNECTION"....you can write the best resume, it will still boil down to LUCK, is you are the "unfortunate son", you will not get the job.

But with Money, Power & Connection...you get it!:(