• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prof Tommy Koh: Was it wise for LKY to sue & bankrupt opposition leaders?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
lee-kuan-yew-birthday.jpg

Look at all the obedient doggies around him. :biggrin:

Where is that doggie stuffychute? Maybe one of those in the picture?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu will definitely get a VIP seat at Old Fart's funeral, possibly become part of the coffin-carrying contingent. :biggrin:

People like SR Nathan, Jayakumar, CCS and many others (excepting those that passed away peacefully or after being bed-ridden for years) may still wish to commit Sati for loyalty-sake.- the Indian style of Self-Immolation along with the Dead One.

Please be the first for SINGAPORE

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is that doggie stuffychute? Maybe one of those in the picture?

The Speaker of Parliament looks cute with the HINDU BALINESE CLASP. Keep it up Halimah for all Singaporeans need people like you.

Blessings - HINDU-style.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Speaker of Parliament looks cute with the HINDU BALINESE CLASP. Keep it up Halimah for all Singaporeans need people like you.

Blessings - HINDU-style.

Yep this could be the doggie stuffychute hiding in our sammyboy forum! Thanks bro for revealing the doggie here.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
sue here sue there. Who wins?

When u sue and win a case...it is documented, filed and archived...for posterity to re-look what our fore fathers did and what they should not do and what they accomplished.

After reading Tommy view, I see his point.

In any relationship, there is ups and downs, differing views and arguments. That's why we have break-up between girls/boys relationship, husband/wife divorces , breakdown in parent/children relationship.

Why be so merciless and decimate your opponents with record breaking numbers of lawsuits..???

For info, I discover LKY has the most lawsuits listed in most copies of Singapore Law journal, under the back page index. I was doing a law subject in one of my courses when I came across it.

It is only courteous of Guinness Books of Records not to list him as the most litigious, quarrelsome politicians and give him this unwholesome accolade.

I don"t find our great man courteous at all...in this respect...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why we have break-up between girls/boys relationship, husband/wife divorces , breakdown in parent/children relationship.

Why be so merciless and decimate your opponents with record breaking numbers of lawsuits..???

this question has made my day.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm suing everyone on sbf for making me lau sai today. if my shit flows solidly tomorrow like a cucumber, i will withdraw. :eek:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suing everyone on sbf for making me lau sai today. ..flows solidly tomorrow like a cucumber, i will withdraw. :eek:
Crap damages. But if you constipate, what gives? :p:confused: Compensate all, or do community service by cleaning old fart's loo (or potty)?!