• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pritam debates NS

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They force NS on foreigners ....80 percent of them will chao lor.

This is a stupid idea and is idiotic to think that we will arm and train these economic mercenary immigrants who may one day bear arms against us. Just look at what is happening in Sulu.

This furktard Pritam can't even be arsed to bring up issues like MOM sleeping on the job when PMET jobs are taken away. CECA and other trade agreements that promise jobs to FTs. KNNPCCB to Pritam! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

At best send these fucking new immigrants to learn civil defence. Asking them to bear arms is also an admittance that we should welcome them when our infrastructure is already fucked up. KNNPCCB Pritam! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly there are far more important things to do to fix the current situation. The primary issue is not integration, its overcrowding, structural displacement of locals in the workspace, relying on growth at all costs, failure to investment in our young etc.

Nobody of serious talent is going to take up citizenship if they have to do NS especially sentry duty at Key Installations.

Not a sensible proposal and I wonder what prompted this.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly there are far more important things to do to fix the current situation. The primary issue is not integration, its overcrowding, structural displacement of locals in the workspace, relying on growth at all costs, failure to investment in our young etc.

Nobody of serious talent is going to take up citizenship if they have to do NS especially sentry duty at Key Installations.

My Know-It-All,
I disagree. If the citizenship is so good then NS is worth the price. Otherwise the FT is just choosing the nice stuff this country offer but reject the tougher reality of a citizen's duty. Your line of argument seems to be completely in line with PAP's approach of offering FTs too good a deal at the expense of citizens.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Know-It-All,
I disagree. If the citizenship is so good then NS is worth the price. Otherwise the FT is just choosing the nice stuff this country offer but reject the tougher reality of a citizen's duty. Your line of argument seems to be completely in line with PAP's approach of offering FTs too good a deal at the expense of citizens.

The fucktard Pritam implicitly agrees with the PAPies and their massive immigration policy. Forget about 2030 because even now the public infrastructure is crumbling. Fucktards like pritam are good at bringing up issues on rat holes instead of looking at how the fuck we got here, 2013 with over 5 million with a public infrastructure that is far behind. Pritam like many of the PAPzis are overpaid social service workers. We need politicians. :oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont believe in integration as long as we are crowded out by foreigners and new arrivals. Integration is just the PAP way of smoothening the ruffles and the creases at best, and sweeping rubbish under the carpet at worst.

What we need is repatriation, mass exodus of FTs.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont believe in integration as long as we are crowded out by foreigners and new arrivals. Integration is just the PAP way of smoothening the ruffles and the creases at best, and sweeping rubbish under the carpet at worst.

What we need is repatriation, mass exodus of FTs.

Very true. At least 90% of these mercenery immigrants send huge chunks of money home each month. Expecting them to fight a war here is suicidal and stupid. These new immigrants are a huge number and arming and training them is foolish. It is sure that their allegiance is with their homeland.

The worse thing about this fucktard pritam's proposal is that he accepts the 5 million figure today even though the public infrastructure is sorely lacking. He should ask the PAPzis ho wmany hospitals will be built and at what cost to cater to the 6.9 million population. How many schools. How much to cost for MRT expansion. How to manage rising housing prices and how to control inflation which is largely driven by local demand in the past few years. Pukimati son of a bitch overpaid social worker!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am seldom wrong about people and I have always maintained that I am right about this one.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering why Pritam raised this. Seems out of the ballpark.

I don't like the guy at all but as long as he helps to kick out PAPzis he has my vote. However, we have to push these guys very hard to do our willing. I also said that if a squirrel or a mole is around then give them enough rope to hang themselves instead of being afraid to put them in the spotlight. The mafiasos do thus quite well to gauge allegiance.

jw5

Loyal

You are a fucking humbug.
Not a sensible proposal? Then you raise one you motherfucking cunning bastard.
WP not good enough you form your own fucking party you pap reject cum discard.

jw5

Loyal
I don't like the guy at all but as long as he helps to kick out PAPzis he has my vote. However, we have to push these guys very hard to do our willing. I also said that if a squirrel or a mole is around then give them enough rope to hang themselves instead of being afraid to put them in the spotlight. The mafiasos do thus quite well to gauge allegiance.

The fact that you don't like the guy at all is very clear. It's personal.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?118795-The-curious-life-of-Pritam-benjamin-Singh

jw5

Loyal

We are all wondering when you will go and kill yourself you son of a bitch.

You not happy, you go and suck your former masters' dick to get a position in their ranks.

Fucking piece of shit, this is for you.

A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

He claimed to be a know-it-all and he would name drop daily
His behaviour as seen by most was that of a manipulative bully
Arrogance was his forte and he was not beyond deceit
If you wanted him to like you, you had better lick his feet

Disagree with him one time and he would never forget you
Tyrants like him would never allow you to have your point of view
This piece of shit would sometimes try to talk like the common man
But if you dared to go against him he would hit you with a ban

He would later lie about it and claim it was not him
It’s simply normal for this asshole to think that we are dim
He has a bunch of elite cronies who would follow him to the end
This bunch of sycophants insist on keeping their heads in the sand

Blind to the bullying and manipulation he continues with gutso
This egoistic charlatan scroobal has really reached a low
He has no self-awareness his upbringing is in question
What he needs from the rest of us is to be taught a severe lesson

He claims to be a defender of the common man but that is pure bullshit
Just mention anything about those elites and he’s chomping at the bit
His anger with the men in white may sometimes confuse us
Most likely he was discarded by them and thrown under the bus

This manipulative bully still runs the roost but this ditty is for fun
If you think of trusting him, remember he said “Khaw will not run!”
If this piece of scroobal shit does not realize he’s a bullying pest
The rest of us will simply have to think of ways to whip his fucking ass.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true. At least 90% of these mercenery immigrants send huge chunks of money home each month. Expecting them to fight a war here is suicidal and stupid. These new immigrants are a huge number and arming and training them is foolish. It is sure that their allegiance is with their homeland.

Has MAS released any data on remittances done by non-citizens? I doubt it would release such sensitive info.

It is just talk only. If foreigners are given arms, you can bet that this tiny island will become a Cyprus, except that there will be more enclaves - Pinoy, Indians, Bangladeshi, Angmos, PRC, Myanmar.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that you don't like the guy at all is very clear. It's personal.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?118795-The-curious-life-of-Pritam-benjamin-Singh

It was never personal. I had an issue and I brought it up. It was well answered and I left it as such.

This issue now is different. He talks about rat holes and a lot of irrelevant issues. And now this dumb idea which is not only dumb but accepts the current state of affairs with respect to over population here. He had ample opportunity to ask relevant questions of the like that I have stated earlier. WHy don't you go and ask him why he never brings up issues on the CECA with India and other trade agreements that have promised easy access to jobs here for Pinoys and Ah Tiongs? How difficult is it to ask how many hospitals will be built. How many schools? And other public infrastructure to cater to such a high population. What is the cost of building all these additional public infrastructure. These are simple yet important questions and yet he asks about rat holes. He seems more interested in being an over-paid social worker, part-time NEA officer than he is on being an opposition politician.

This is nothing about WP but one about an opposition member of parliament.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has MAS released any data on remittances done by non-citizens? I doubt it would release such sensitive info.

It is just talk only. If foreigners are given arms, you can bet that this tiny island will become a Cyprus, except that there will be more enclaves - Pinoy, Indians, Bangladeshi, Angmos, PRC, Myanmar.

THe PAPzis don't even want to provide a country-by-country breakdown of the FTs here. The remittance is huge and ever growing with will snowball when the first generation of FTs (those who have been here for 15-25 years) return en masse, to their homeland after selling off their HDB flats.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might it be that he was trying to assuage public misperception that WP is anti-foreigner? New citizens can become useful swing voters in years to come, something the PAP is also banking on?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can safely say the 200,000 are mainly Indians! Altho someone here has disagreed with my hunch.

It was never personal. I had an issue and I brought it up. It was well answered and I left it as such.

This issue now is different. He talks about rat holes and a lot of irrelevant issues. And now this dumb idea which is not only dumb but accepts the current state of affairs with respect to over population here. He had ample opportunity to ask relevant questions of the like that I have stated earlier. WHy don't you go and ask him why he never brings up issues on the CECA with India and other trade agreements that have promised easy access to jobs here for Pinoys and Ah Tiongs? How difficult is it to ask how many hospitals will be built. How many schools? And other public infrastructure to cater to such a high population. What is the cost of building all these additional public infrastructure. These are simple yet important questions and yet he asks about rat holes. He seems more interested in being an over-paid social worker, part-time NEA officer than he is on being an opposition politician.

This is nothing about WP but one about an opposition member of parliament.