• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the initial buyers?
I thought that the price was about 1000+ psf.

If that's the case then it's tough for the buyers the first phase

Actually the facing of this project can be quite tricky. Depending on the final alignment of the RTS, some units could be v v close to the RTS track. But yet the RTS is at least 800m away (according to a brochure), i.e. residents may well have a noisy facing but not the convenience of walking to the RTS.

My advice for would-be buyers is to wait till the RTS alignment is finalised, before deciding which unit to buy (though I feel it is at a central location, with quite gd landscaping & materials).

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the facing of this project can be quite tricky. Depending on the final alignment of the RTS, some units could be v v close to the RTS track. But yet the RTS is at least 800m away (according to a brochure), i.e. residents may well have a noisy facing but not the convenience of walking to the RTS.

My advice for would-be buyers is to wait till the RTS alignment is finalised, before deciding which unit to buy (though I feel it is at a central location, with quite gd landscaping & materials).

Yeah, I know what you mean if the RTS is overhead and runs along the road on Hotel Bluewave side. Lucky the window is double glazed and therefore mostly sound proof. Better to but those units facing the sky garden at least.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the initial buyers?
I thought that the price was about 1000+ psf.

If that's the case then it's tough for the buyers the first phase

Checked with my agent. They priced those in. None of those unit that facing the swimming pool or straits view is discounted. As mentioned, about 20units with bad facing are discounted, probably those potentially facing the RTS track!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checked with my agent. They priced those in. None of those unit that facing the swimming pool or straits view is discounted. As mentioned, about 20units with bad facing are discounted, probably those potentially facing the RTS track!

No joke facing the RTS track. Noise, privacy issues etc. For both SG and MY, it is prudent to spend more money now to get the track underground. We are talking about valuable seaview lands after all for both SG & MY...... Not sure if MY Govt's Liow Tiong Lai & our Lui Stuck You are listening....

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that the best is probably Suasana (service apartment, mall, hotel), very well located just opp Komtar, City Square annd no track noise and definitely about 300 to 400 mtrs to RTS possibly thru linkbridges.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that the best is probably Suasana (service apartment, mall, hotel), very well located just opp Komtar, City Square annd no track noise and definitely about 300 to 400 mtrs to RTS possibly thru linkbridges.

Heard it is about 1300 psf for Suasana now..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It will be a big slap in someone's face if the RTS doesn't materialize within walking distance. But then again. If I had paid ridiculous amt of money to buy a unit here I sure wouldn't want gawkers looking through my windows every 5 mins. As it is its so noisy n polluted living next to an old railway track n a causeway which is jam 24/7

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Angmokio, how is the quality of the fittings compared with PC? Do you have photos of the showrooms?
Based on my understanding, there wasnt any showroom.
I bought more than a year ago the larger unit, not studio or the mid type. The location impressed me alot knowingly the major transformation on jalan wong ah fook to a mini river, canal.
Lets just say, a minor done up on the unit 30k myr plus furnishings should be ok.
Most likely my unit will sell upon TOP.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought more than a year ago the larger unit, not studio or the mid type. The location impressed me alot knowingly the major transformation on jalan wong ah fook to a mini river, canal.
Lets just say, a minor done up on the unit 30k myr plus furnishings should be ok.

Thanks, I did not know that Jalan Wong ah fook will be come a river! And details or newspaper articulars on when and how it will look like?

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, I did not know that Jalan Wong ah fook will be come a river! And details or newspaper articulars on when and how it will look like?

yes, there's a big transformation and already started on the river called sungei segget which is in parallel of jalan wong ah fook. and already the buses are less now as diverted to elsewhere and next will be i think from 4 lanes to 3 lanes.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bigmouse..u can browse matex residence(and now called suasana) in this site as all info provided

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, there's a big transformation and already started on the river called sungei segget which is in parallel of jalan wong ah fook. and already the buses are less now as diverted to elsewhere and next will be i think from 4 lanes to 3 lanes.

Just went JB yesterday..
Authorities has started work on the river...

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good buy !!
I would have bought Susana if I known about it ..

I only knew about R&F from the TV advertisements in SG and I immediately went down to take a look the next day..
And I made up my mind to buy the next day..

Buying as exit strategy..
As I mentioned in other forums, it is desperation of a viable exit strategy that drives me to buy R&F..

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good buy !!
I would have bought Susana if I known about it ..

I only knew about R&F from the TV advertisements in SG and I immediately went down to take a look the next day..
And I made up my mind to buy the next day..

Buying as exit strategy..
As I mentioned in other forums, it is desperation of a viable exit strategy that drives me to buy R&F..

Zelphon
thanks for the info

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank... suasana lost out if compare to PC. There are a few clear disadvantages on suasana compare to pc. That jln wong ah fook is an over crowded area with cars ..buses and people....even more buses will be there later. It has no sea view. Jln wong ah fook is a well known red light area especially around the suasana area. There are really nothing new there except for some minor changes and clean up on the mini river at jln wong ah fook. Its looks like a drain to me actually. The whole area is just too mature.