• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank... suasana lost out if compare to PC. There are a few clear disadvantages on suasana compare to pc. That jln wong ah fook is an over crowded area with cars ..buses and people....even more buses will be there later. It has no sea view. Jln wong ah fook is a well known red light area especially around the suasana area. There are really nothing new there except for some minor changes and clean up on the mini river at jln wong ah fook. Its looks like a drain to me actually. The whole area is just too mature.

Will there be buses? I thought All bus are diverted from there in future. I was hoping if they model it after a similar project from Seoul, it will be great as there will be alfresco dining and cafe. Not sure if that will be possible in JB but I sure hope so!

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will there be buses? I thought All bus are diverted from there in future. I was hoping if they model it after a similar project from Seoul, it will be great as there will be alfresco dining and cafe. Not sure if that will be possible in JB but I sure hope so!

However if Susana cost RM1400 per sqft, the. It is too expensive especially just a short walk away, PC is selling at a 40% to 50% discount to it. Is the developers well known? I am also used to showroom as if there is none, the. They can provide you any known of any kind of furnishings they want.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank... suasana lost out if compare to PC. There are a few clear disadvantages on suasana compare to pc. That jln wong ah fook is an over crowded area with cars ..buses and people....even more buses will be there later. It has no sea view. Jln wong ah fook is a well known red light area especially around the suasana area. There are really nothing new there except for some minor changes and clean up on the mini river at jln wong ah fook. Its looks like a drain to me actually. The whole area is just too mature.

BTW, why is Jln Wong Ah took a red light district? I know it for shopping and such but not that!

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, why is Jln Wong Ah took a red light district? I know it for shopping and such but not that!

It is the Geylang of JB..
U dunno???
Try walking around at nite..

However, it is nothing as compared to Geylang lah..
KTV @ Bluewave opposite Princess Cove is pretty popular with Singaporean men too..
I never been there though..

One of the potential rental tenants for P.Cove are the Free Lancers..

Hee hee...

When I retire, i can probably stay in Princess Cove and walk over to Bluewave bring back a lady to my place to dig her cove..

HAHHAAHA

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cslong
It seems to me you are a property agent.
May I suggest you take 3hrs short trip at Jalan wong ah Fook and see for yourself the red light area (as mentioned by you) and you will probably agree it is near to PC. PC is along a major road with lots of vehicles and you can t change that meaning to say it will be there permanently.
Suasana along wong ah fook which I mentioned are undergoing a major transformation meaning to say it takes time.
Ask ourselves this question, we all take risk, are we going to buy a unit after transformation. the answer is probably NO because by the time its done up, the price would be high. Buying a property, the main plus point is location. Is PC a sea view? The answer is NO
Also for knowledge on other projects, I worked in Jurong Island and formerly was a few island and eventually became one through reclaimation.
For soil to be settled it takes at least 5 to 10 years and you may be able to see some differences along the years gone by.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

For decades...jln wong ah fook is infamous for prostitution especially at the old shop lots along the segget river. Most pros here even serve foreign workers. If you dont believe me...just go to hv a look at the area. Many foreign workers... the increase of transvestites activities near Suasana is also obvious. You can ask any of the jb guys and he will let u know more.

pslim

Alfrescian
Loyal
For decades...jln wong ah fook is infamous for prostitution especially at the old shop lots along the segget river. Most pros here even serve foreign workers. If you dont believe me...just go to hv a look at the area. Many foreign workers... the increase of transvestites activities near Suasana is also obvious. You can ask any of the jb guys and he will let u know more.

Even if it was so for the past decades, their days are numbered. You can see the changes taking place...future looks promising for this area.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if it was so for the past decades, their days are numbered. You can see the changes taking place...future looks promising for this area.
They are there now. Whether their days are numbered or not is something we wont know..... Suasana owners better pray hard that they vanish asap.... No one would want to stay or rent a place so near to vice. Anyway suasana is overprice...

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the Geylang of JB..
U dunno???
Try walking around at nite..

However, it is nothing as compared to Geylang lah..
KTV @ Bluewave opposite Princess Cove is pretty popular with Singaporean men too..
I never been there though..

One of the potential rental tenants for P.Cove are the Free Lancers..

Hee hee...

When I retire, i can probably stay in Princess Cove and walk over to Bluewave bring back a lady to my place to dig her cove..

HAHHAAHA

By the time you retire..... your legs may be too weak to bring home a lady! :biggrin:

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... you are too blunt on this and may hurt the Suasana buyers. Anyway, i have the same feeling. :wink:

Just checked the sister forum. Whoa, looks like All the Cheong area in JB are near City Square and Jln Wong Ah Fook.

Blue Wave also super hot with 200 plus page!

Funny I never knew after so many year! Stayed at Blue Wave a number of time also! Too guai and busy making money........

Well I am really getting to know the area much better now.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just checked the sister forum. Whoa, looks like All the Cheong area in JB are near City Square and Jln Wong Ah Fook.

Blue Wave also super hot with 200 plus page!

Funny I never knew after so many year! Stayed at Blue Wave a number of time also! Too guai and busy making money........

Well I am really getting to know the area much better now.

For your info....those in blue wave are higher class pros and those at Jalan Wong Ah Fook are the lower categories. My worst concern are transvestites activities near Suasana. It is from bad to worst. Many Suasana buyers actually didnt realised this problem and are blinded by the brochures and advertisement. That is actually the worst location in Jalan Wong Ah Fook. With the premium (overprice) price they paid, they are gonna have a hard time to flip as condos at Princess Cove and Danga Country Garden have better environment, land value and sceneries. Short term investors will not opt for Suasana as their target.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal

Princess Cove R&F's residents should totally avoid shopping and dining at City Square and Komtar. These malls are just next to Jalan Wong Ah Fook.. Who wants to shop and eat next to filth street...:*:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Princess Cove R&F's residents should totally avoid shopping and dining at City Square and Komtar. These malls are just next to Jalan Wong Ah Fook.. Who wants to shop and eat next to filth street...:*:

Is nice to shop at City Square, however staying next to it is definitely out of question.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already many can foresee that when the shopping mall in Princess Cove is completed, there will be at least 20 to 30 new massage parlours plus another several KTV hostess lounges opening businesses there, just like the Sentosa Shopping mall.
Good news for the residents, don't have to drive, can just walk downstairs anytime for special service while "takeaway" service will be so easy, just bring back upstairs.

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already many can foresee that when the shopping mall in Princess Cove is completed, there will be at least 20 to 30 new massage parlours plus another several KTV hostess lounges opening businesses there, just like the Sentosa Shopping mall.
Good news for the residents, don't have to drive, can just walk downstairs anytime for special service while "takeaway" service will be so easy, just bring back upstairs.

U very naughty....:biggrin:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot fight with Suasana lar, got "ah gua" wor.