• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of the Chinese Nation and all Chinese in the World

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah only Sinkie Dog like jah shit will attack their fellow citizens and call them dogs to stand up for other country citizens of the same race. His stupidity is sheer delight to shit foreigners like Sinkie (and clones) who must be laughing merrily.

Bestest Liar Sinkie Dog jah shit cannot find proof that I suck up to or kiss ass of Indians. Stop telling lies and half truths to defame others lah. Don't behave like jiu hu kia when you are not one.

BTW to those morons out there, I am quoting my own post doesn't mean I am talking to myself. Just like this case.

alamak here comes first class bitch gin again. who gives a fuck about being from the same nationality? You think m&ds care about mudland chinese even though both are the same nationality? You see how fucking dumb you are and what makes you think other races don't stand up for others of the same race and nationality? Shit skins from mudland are probably closer to shit skin sinkies even though both are not the same nationality.

You don't need to be a shit skin ass kisser to be a chinese dog first class bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak here comes first class bitch gin again. who gives a fuck about being from the same nationality? You think m&ds care about mudland chinese even though both are the same nationality? You see how fucking dumb you are and what makes you think other races don't stand up for others of the same race and nationality? Shit skins from mudland are probably closer to shit skin sinkies even though both are not the same nationality.

You don't need to be a shit skin ass kisser to be a chinese dog first class bitch.

Liar Sinkie Dog, now can't find proof of me sucking up to indians just say no need? Bastard admit you are telling lies! Jah shit is the Bestest Liar coward useless piece of shit. First class bastard.

And you don't think nationality is important is becos you are stupid and ignorant of the importance. Just give it up lah and go floating in the Mediterranean sea or join some refugee camps to realise the importance.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liar Sinkie Dog, now can't find proof of me sucking up to indians just say no need? Bastard admit you are telling lies! Jah shit is the Bestest Liar coward useless piece of shit. First class bastard.

And you don't think nationality is important is becos you are stupid and ignorant of the importance. Just give it up lah and go floating in the Mediterranean sea or join some refugee camps to realise the importance.

you suck up to m&ds and ang mohs makes you a chinese dog first class bitch too you know. :wink:

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crossbreed shit skin jah rastafar cant show proof. Yet he want us to show evidence hes crossbreed. He cant remember his dna results. Poor shit skin aka chinese dog jah rastafar

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crossbreed shit skin jah rastafar cant show proof. Yet he want us to show evidence hes crossbreed. He cant remember his dna results. Poor shit skin aka chinese dog jah rastafar

so what proof you want me to show shit skin? You claim i am mixed but cannot show proof so you are lying shit skin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you suck up to m&ds and ang mohs makes you a chinese dog first class bitch too you know. :wink:

Liar bastard proven lying now try to divert attention by telling more and more lies. Caught lying not once but twice. Really bestest liar bastard.

Anyway you are obviously blind and can't read. I already wrote in post #80 since when i suck up to anybody or race? I cannot praise angmoh or Malay for job well done without being accused?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is crossbreed alright. His action of keep insulting female is enough proof he has culmination of bully genes from Japs during war/Indian rapist/Pinoy kidnapper/German Nazis/ISIS terrorist.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what's your point nigger? from shit skin become half shit skin. You are fucking retarded which isn't surprising since you are a low IQ m&d.

I tot someone here oreidi mentioned u r crossbreed? Judging fm all ur post, i tend to agree with him. U tend to be very forgetful. Go take ur medication. Ur dementia getting worst.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah suddenly crybaby whoami acts gung ho here. Wooo hooo first time in your pathetic life you have shown some balls and on the internet.

See ur stupidity? U dont need balls to be here. Only cowards like Jah Jamban will think hes a warrior (keyboard only lah). Spent 24/7 here....like one cry baby Boooooooo...whinning away now and then..Boooo....

Let whoami teach u. If u really have balls, plse do give all ur feedbacks on Malays/Islamic issues at following website. But we all know lah Jamban where got balls.

http://www.muis.gov.sg/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is crossbreed alright. His action of keep insulting female is enough proof he has culmination of bully genes from Japs during war/Indian rapist/Pinoy kidnapper/German Nazis/ISIS terrorist.

ROFL greenie claims i only am mixed with shit skin but you say japs during war, pinoy and nazi and isis you truly are mad.

I tot someone here oreidi mentioned u r crossbreed? Judging fm all ur post, i tend to agree with him. U tend to be very forgetful. Go take ur medication. Ur dementia getting worst.

Serious? Someone says i am mixed = the truth? so who is that someone? You don't know right?

See ur stupidity? U dont need balls to be here. Only cowards like Jah Jamban will think hes a warrior (keyboard only lah). Spent 24/7 here....like one cry baby Boooooooo...whinning away now and then..Boooo....

Let whoami teach u. If u really have balls, plse do give all ur feedbacks on Malays/Islamic issues at following website. But we all know lah Jamban where got balls.

http://www.muis.gov.sg/

No la nigger last time you act like a coward crybaby now you suddenly act so garang notwithstanding a few other nicks against me. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL greenie claims i only am mixed with shit skin but you say japs during war, pinoy and nazi and isis you truly are mad.

You cast aspersion on my integrity but was caught lying twice instead by me. Now switch to cast aspersion on my sanity. You are truly a disgrace to Singaporeans, don't keep behaving like a jiu hu kia when you are not one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cast aspersion on my integrity but was caught lying twice instead by me. Now switch to cast aspersion on my sanity. You are truly a disgrace to Singaporeans, don't keep behaving like a jiu hu kia when you are not one.

pray tell when was i caught lying? You are insane look at your postings.