• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Presbyterian High Principal Also Scolded Students Over Fund Raising

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan, you and your fellow grassloot leeder Yang Yin, should consider being school principals to get your PBM, BBM, CBM, etc. It is better than your present occupation as pap IB in forums. Better future and pays more, I think.

As a grassroots leader, I am not getting paid. Grassroots leaders are doing voluntary charitable works, just like any other person who is volunteering their time in NGOs for social causes.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a grassroots leader, I am not getting paid. Grassroots leaders are doing voluntary charitable works, just like any other person who is volunteering their time in NGOs for social causes.

For a moment I read " not getting laid" . And I thought " not surprising ". PAPists are so lacking in charm they need serious money to get laid. Hence the high pay.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's that different from the bunch of losers here? Complain this not enough and criticize others
]
1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg