• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prediction: Hougang BE may call together with AMK BE

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the K, Q & J (the three pictures on your poker deck) leave Aljunied to contest AMK, LHL is dead duck. But don't worry, they won't do that as responsible opposition. They want to want more seats, yes, but they know that the country isn't yet ready for a change of government and goverment isn't yet ready for a change of PM.

I dont need K, Q, J to contest AMK. At the present moment, a few medium weights could have cost an upset.

I m looking at PAP for 55% (+/- 2%).

If any of K, Q, J were to be ine team, we could see PAP for 51% (+/- 2%).

At that sort of odds, even with no WP heavyweights and just medium weights, LHL could find himself losing everything and its a risk not worth to take.

The only way to balance it off is to have a 3CF and PAP could still win at 45% (+/- 2%).

I m sure LHL and his team of scholar advisors would have done their maths and not risk it. Unless those idiots just want to kiss ass and give too positive of a figure to make LHL look like a complete idiot.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hougang is already giving LHL sleepless nights. Not likely he wants to consume more panadols.

My hunch is that Hougang will witness an engineered 3-cornered fight (independent unknown entering the fray) to dilute votes for the WP. Can't imagine where LHL and company will hide if and when WP increases its votes in the aftermath of YawGate. Seepay malu for them if that takes place.

Yeah you're probably right.

Furthermore to submit a GRC to a by-election would allow opposition to turn it into another referendum on PAP. The PAP would think it best to keep the issue localized so they can attack WP on Yaw-Gate.