• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Neitzens Claim Taiwanese Or S'poreans Shit In Public To Damage PRC Reputation

jw5

Loyal
Has that joker Calvin Cheng ever heard of this thing called the normal bell curve?

If he is pretty sure that there are more cultured, civilised people in China than the entire population of Singapore, why isn't he sure that there are more uncultured, unciviliised people in China than the entire population of Singapore as well? And has he considered that most of those in the former group may indeed still be in China, where he apparently met them? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has that joker Calvin Cheng ever heard of this thing called the normal bell curve?

obviously he hasn't met the PRCs who are at the bottom of the bell curve. or he chooses to live in denial that there are many youtube videos out there showing PRCs shitting in public.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source: Temasek Review

10402068_703323606387624_5338133015629567589_n.jpg

This has to be the finest piece ever by the master of all Paul Lampards.

Videos and pictures of PRC shitting in public are all over the internet. And he says he has never seen that behaviour being done by a China national. Mind you, this coming from a man who not only has an internet presence, but actually pays Facebook to advertise his profile. How can he not have seen any of the videos. This is pure bullshit.

The Hong Kongers are up in arms over the same behaviour. Unlike Singaporeans they actually take to the streets to make it known. They want to mainland Chinese to fuck back to China. In Singapore, we are told that to criticize is to be xenophobic. We are also told to exercise maximum restraint.

Even Jillian Koh, Janadas, and Eugene Tan do not come close to this level of sophistry. CC is the champion of them all.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Note also the mentally ill angle. Please, have some fucking originality.

And have some damned fucking honesty to state that you are pro PAP, pro foreigners, pro 10 million population, rather than some neutral voice. Bloody fucking arsehole.

jw5

Loyal
He must be basing his "objective view" on people he met in China, including those running the SOEs and MNCs based there, people in the bureaucracy, white collar professionals, university students, scholars, poets and writers and perhaps even a few billionaire entrepreneurs here and there. He must have verified that these people all do their business in toilets and concluded that this applies to the entire population of China, including those who have come to SG. :rolleyes::biggrin:

obviously he hasn't met the PRCs who are at the bottom of the bell curve. or he chooses to live in denial that there are many youtube videos out there showing PRCs shitting in public.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not be afraid of Tiongs... when they are in 恼羞成怒 mode (e.g. when getting caught in the act, confronted or embarrassed), they'll always attempt to intimidate you by rapidly shouting you down with their shrill voices. Most of them have zero substance.

I always believe of solving any issue begins AT THE ROOT CAUSE.

I believe it's the FEAR the common Sinkie have of the PAP rather than the fear of Tiongs that is the real cause of their present predicament.

So always address any issue that seems to pose problems, AT the ROOT cause. LoL

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These must be Singaporeans in China also?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9jZ7yGAZv8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/98bB5Ybni0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
who is this calvin guy trying to kid?

stupid or just pretending to be?

I think when he meant he spent time in china, he is probably loitering around xin tian di or jing an shi area. Of course don't see such things. Ask him to move around the outer ring of shanghai or in pudong

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This has to be the finest piece ever by the master of all Paul Lampards.

Videos and pictures of PRC shitting in public are all over the internet. And he says he has never seen that behaviour being done by a China national. Mind you, this coming from a man who not only has an internet presence, but actually pays Facebook to advertise his profile. How can he not have seen any of the videos. This is pure bullshit.

The Hong Kongers are up in arms over the same behaviour. Unlike Singaporeans they actually take to the streets to make it known. They want to mainland Chinese to fuck back to China. In Singapore, we are told that to criticize is to be xenophobic. We are also told to exercise maximum restraint.

Even Jillian Koh, Janadas, and Eugene Tan do not come close to this level of sophistry. CC is the champion of them all.

I think there was this big issue when a prc let her son pee or shit along lady street in hk

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is this calvin guy trying to kid?

stupid or just pretending to be?

His agenda is to be the best Paul Lampard ever. Miles ahead of Eugene Tan.

Remember that is was the person who joined PAP for a short time and then did nothing about his membership until just before he registered to become an NMP. When exposed, he weaseled his way out, saying -- and I quote his exact words -- that "I AM CURIOUS ALL THE TIME" (Online letter to TODAY, in July 2009).

Read his letter and judge for yourself -- it is a rare masterpiece of self-absorbedness and intellectual sophistry. One of the best of the best ever.

I refer to Mr P N Balji’s piece “My, My… Mr. Cheng”.​

Firstly, I would like to clarify that I did not resign as a reaction to TODAY’s reporting, as the statement “only after a TODAY report highlighted the issue on Wednesday” seems to imply.​

As I told TODAY, and as TODAY reported, when I was called on Tuesday night, I was already going to resign; shortly after, on the same night, I verbally told Mr. Teo Ser Luck, Chairman of Young PAP of my intention to resign.​

Due to the fact that offices were already closed, and also a technical issue about the exact status of my membership (whether I was a member of the General Branch or of the Teck Ghee Branch), I was only able to email my resignation the very next morning on Wednesday. This, including my verbal resignation before the article was printed, was conveyed to TODAY’s reporter the night before Wednesday’s report.​

Secondly, Mr Balji was right that I sincerely believed, and still do, that being completely upfront to the Select Committee of my party membership was sufficient. This is because as I was inactive, I was confident that it will not in any way affect my ability to be impartial, objective and non-partisan. I have now resigned to remove any residual doubts of this.​

Thirdly, I do feel the burden to prove to Singaporeans that my selection was not misplaced, a burden that I would feel regardless of this issue.​

I am however writing most of all, in response to Mr Balji’s assertion, that my initial decision to join the Young PAP out of curiosity, was “cavalier” and on a “whim”.​

I am curious how curiosity could be construed to be whimsical, and how something which I believe to be one of the most important faculties of the human intellect, could be seen as cavalier.​

I am curious all the time. I am curious because curiosity, to me, is the basis of all human inquiry, the foundation of any quest to seek knowledge. I am curious because I want to learn new things, to find out things that are unknown to me, to quench a thirst for new information.​

I am curious because I believe that curiosity must form the foundation of education, and it is the one thing that formal education can sometimes kill, and which Singaporean educators must avoid.​

I am curious because it was curiosity that led Ferdinand Magellan to lead the first expedition around the world, of Albert Einstein to seek to unravel the mysteries of the universe, to inspire the Wright brothers to ask and answer the question of whether man could fly; it was curiosity that led to mankind going to the moon. And even if an explorer, a scientist, an inventor or an astronaut I am not, I hope any child that could still be, would cultivate curiosity in their minds.​

I am curious whenever I meet any new person, as he could perhaps become a lifelong friend; getting to know this person is the only way I can tell. And perhaps as a single man, I hope upon hope that Casanova was right when he said that ‘Love is three quarters curiosity’.​

I am curious that Mr Balji does not hold curiosity as a more precious value, especially because in journalism, it is the yearning to keep questioning that should be the motivation of any good journalist. The French journalist Anatole France, who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1921, said ‘The greatest virtue of man is perhaps curiosity’. I hope he is right.​

When I signed up with the Young PAP out of curiosity, I genuinely wanted to find out more. By no means was it cavalier, or whimsical; unfortunately, circumstances prevented me from doing so. I am curious about what may have happened, if they hadn’t, but on the other hand it was no bad thing that I got busy with civic groups instead; civic groups that initial curiosity led to eventual involvement.​

It is this same curiosity that I hope I will bring with me to Parliament as a Nominated Member, to question things as often, and as impartially and objectively as I can.​

EM Foster wrote, “The four characteristics of humanism are curiosity, a free mind, belief in good taste, and belief in the human race.” Some of my friends would say my taste is suspect, but I sincerely hope I have the other three.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible to be Singaporean. It is a matter of culture and Singapore definitely has no such culture of public shitting even when we were poor last time. Whereas PRCs have such a culture as they themselves proven all over the place. No need for anyone to deny and defend the undefensible.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I am curious whenever I meet any new person, as he could perhaps become a lifelong friend; getting to know this person is the only way I can tell. And perhaps as a single man, I hope upon hope that Casanova was right when he said that ‘Love is three quarters curiosity’."

he should go the extra mile, with the last quarter positioned right in front of pinky's cock - only to find out that he has to part the balls and discover a clit in place of a dick :biggrin: