• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC mocking US Navy stealth warship deployed in SG a peice of rotten KaLangGuNi crap

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC mocking US Navy stealth warship deployed in SG a peice of rotten KaLangGuNi c

PRCs will sink the LCS with their junks.

No need junk ship, rusty 5 knot/hr cargo ship without any weapon can sink one SG navy ship arleady.

Collision between RSS Courageous and ANL Indonesia

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1848_2011-10-18.html

On 3 January 2003 at about 11:35 pm, RSS Courageous, a patrol vessel commissioned by the Republic of Singapore Navy, collided with the cargo ship ANL Indonesia in the eastern Singapore Straits near Horsburgh Lighthouse (on the island of Pedra Branca). The collision resulted in the deaths of four crew members from RSS Courageous and caused extensive damage to the ship. Two naval officers were later found guilty of causing the accident and fined for negligence.

The 2 naval officers must have been heavy petting with each other.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC mocking US Navy stealth warship deployed in SG a peice of rotten KaLangGuNi c

other countries already use nuclear to power their ships, sinkiepore still use diesel engine LOL that's why still use ah pek navy ships. Looks very much like Batam ferry craft.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder the operational range

run on diesel, and a crew of only 12.

maybe 10-14 days as crew number too small to run 3 shift over long period.

more for coastal defense, ie.. mass attack on 7th fleet if USN dare to steam down Taiwan straits.

PLA Navy can afford for the whole fleet of 83 type 22 sink for one US fleet carrier.

MM.Thaksin

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRCs will sink the LCS with their junks.

PRC missiles now sold like hotcakes at air show and fetch lucrative profits. They are low cost and very effecitve to kill warships and warplanes including so called STEALTH.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every time i see my gay brother's weapons, i ask myself this question "from which country they stole the technology and copied from?" :biggrin: