• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC hairy cb bully local Tudung auntie

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any foto to prove her cheebye is hairy ?
I don't like hairy CBs

SBS.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect more of such incidents as a swarm of these vermins come here. 30-day mutual visa-free travel. :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Makcik to camera person, "are you recording?". Camera person immediately stopped recording.

Another instance of Islamophobia. Should've just kept recording. Fuck the müds, and fuck that ccp chink with the hairy pussy (and I am sure armpits too). :biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Makcik to camera person, "are you recording?". Camera person immediately stopped recording.

Another instance of Islamophobia. Should've just kept recording. Fuck the müds, and fuck that ccp chink with the hairy pussy (and I am sure armpits too). :biggrin:
i can't see any pussy hair in the video. can help me see?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tiongs like these should have been barred from leaving China. Don’t they have a social credit system that punishes useless scums who disgrace themselves when overseas?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect more of such incidents as a swarm of these vermins come here. 30-day mutual visa-free travel. :laugh:
Many pok kai run roaf out of China, hiding here away from their debtors.

But their temper still very hotz

Last edited: