• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash to SG Indian Bro: "ONLY SPEAK CHINESE. NO ENGLISH"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of the word "Majority".
Sometimes I couldn't stand living in an environment filled with sinkies. Not sure if I still can.

Marine Parade? Did u vote for Nicole Prozac Seah?

Haha yeah Braddell heights constituency was lumped into Marine Parade GRC although it is like one hour away by bus. Although I lived there for a long time from the 80s to 90s, but still not long enough for Nicole Seah to appear. If not I sure vote for her, she is such a young, intelligent and well-spoken Sporean woman.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha yeah Braddell heights constituency was lumped into Marine Parade GRC although it is like one hour away by bus. Although I lived there for a long time from the 80s to 90s, but still not long enough for Nicole Seah to appear. If not I sure vote for her, she is such a young, intelligent and well-spoken Sporean woman.

True, I was impressed by her youtube clips. She has passion in her.
Too bad she's not emotionally and mentally matured enough for politics.
I would vote for anyone on Prozac too, such is still better than being heartless.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, I was impressed by her youtube clips. She has passion in her.
Too bad she's not emotionally and mentally matured enough for politics.
I would vote for anyone on Prozac too, such is still better than being heartless.

Yeah she is still young and stressed out, can't blame her need to make money cannot spend all her time in Spore to do politics for free. Not like some MP who is paid 15k per month doing social work and still have time for family planning.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nicole is now in bed with the PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posting this again from another thread, because it is highly relevant:

Time to face the hard truth: Why integration is no longer possible with the present wave of immigrants
http://temasekpolicyreview.wordpres...possible-with-the-present-wave-of-immigrants/

“I will never argue for zero immigration, but the reality is that when you invite more people than you can handle, you no longer integrate them.”

Integration is a natural process and cannot be fast-tracked by simply throwing money to hold a few carnivals and festivals to promote it and pray that it will happen automatically somehow.

Human beings are not mere economic digits or emotionless robots. There is more to integration than simply reciting the National Pledge and changing the color of one’s identity card.

Before integration is possible, three conditions must exist:

1. The desire of the immigrants to settle in Singapore permanently.

2. The proportion of immigrants in the population.

3. The rate of intake of immigrants.

It is time for both Singaporeans and the government to face the hard truth that integration is no longer possible simply because we have got it all wrong right from the very beginning.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the very onset, the FAP Traitors' ulterior motive is never about integration of FTrash into SG, but for FTrash to replace and completely out-vote SGs, so that one Familee and one FAP can remain in power - FOREVER! These traitors think that they can get away being the perpetual rulers and FTrash to kow-tow to them like the 60% SGs. Based on the FAP Traitors' track record outside of SG, they are just another bunch of useless carrot cakes. The FAP Traitors are no match for the scheming FTrash. Eventually they will also be replaced by FTrash. Unlike ordinary SGs who have no where else to go if they are being marginalized, the FAP Traitors' ill-gotten wealth can easily last their descendants for generations to come elsewhere. SGs are therefore faced with two options - either to overthrow the FAP Traitors or face certain extinction under the hands of the FAP Traitors.