• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash to SG Indian Bro: "ONLY SPEAK CHINESE. NO ENGLISH"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]RUDE AND RACIST PRC WORKING AT COFFEESHOP[/h]
Post date:
7 Sep 2014 - 7:11pm

Block 202, Jurong East street 21.

My mother and I went to this shop in Sunday to order Wan ton mee for my sickly grandfather. Something she always does when we come to visit. We decided to get a plate each for ourselves while we were there. Instead of the people that we last saw working there, we were met by new employees from China. Who were extremely rude and made it clear they weren't happy to serve us because we were Indian.

My mother tried her best in her broken Chinese to accommodate their inability to speak English. Instead they not only got our order wrong. But all the meat they gave us was fats and refused to pack the wanton for my grandfather. On purpose mind you. And the woman working in the store decide to go on a verbal rampage in mandarin flat out insulting my mother as if she didn't understand.

When my mother told her off the man she was working with in the kitchen decided to yell at my mother and say "ONLY SPEAK CHINESE. NO ENGLISH" and curse as well. Extremely rude. And then go on to tell other patrons in the store that it was our fault.

Something needs to be done about people like this. Coming to our country and think they can treat us with absolutely no respect. WHEN WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS. People need to remember Singapore is a multicultural country! Not made of one ethnic background!

They only want to serve Chinese they should go back! Not aggravate and ruin people's day with their uneducated nonsense. Humility goes a long way.

I hope you can share the message of this horrible ordeal so that they can be taught a lesson when they lose business.
AP
TRS Contributor

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True......KNN, I heard a story from my friend who said that she was served by a pinoy at Kopitiam who could not understand Mandarin and got the order wrong. His colleague happened to be a PRC woman, who came to his defense and said my friend should try to understand that the pinoy cannot understand mandarin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why PAP allow these foreigners to bully Singaporeans like that?!! I would like to ask LHL to answer this question.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why PAP allow these foreigners to bully Singaporeans like that?!! I would like to ask LHL to answer this question.

0507_a13.jpg

Ooi! You ungrateful 40% better get your facts right, OK? 60% voted for it! *hee*hee*

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throw the PAP out of government in 2016;
If you attend a PAP election rally, throw rotten eggs at the speakers.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what happens when migrants look down on the country they are moving to.
No attempt to assimilate and expect locals to follow their way of life, culture, etc.
They come just to make quick bucks and ready to flee once their main aim is disrupted.
After so many yrs of nation building, it's all gone down the drain.
Abolish NS. Allow dual citizenships for all and not just for the elites.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone is a victim of this. Mandarin speaking usually elderly sinkies might kenna from say pinoys or keling foreigners.

Yet the issue is always non chinese sinkies are victims and of course the perps have to be chinese aka prc which then is blamed unto all chinese even singaporean chinese. Comeon how many times we seen things like this.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The victim posting about it won't help....
Boycott the stall wont help as bulk of business from their own countrymen....
Lazy vile pappies love their FT pets so dun expect their help.

Want revenge then DIY depend on yourself.
Vigilantism is the way to go.
Burn down stall, pour acid on the PRCs.
Publicize it all to serve as warning for other FT trash.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victim posting about it won't help....
Boycott the stall wont help as bulk of business from their own countrymen....
Lazy vile pappies love their FT pets so dun expect their help.

Want revenge then DIY depend on yourself.
Vigilantism is the way to go.
Burn down stall, pour acid on the PRCs.
Publicize it all to serve as warning for other FT trash.

I read in Msia newspapers got people pour acid as revenge attack indeed. But it is too violent and a serious crime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
skin a dead cat carry it by the tail and run out from behind the stall during full house lunch time and shout ... "Hey, this stall serves cat meat"

Haha sounds good if can find dead cat. How about put some cockroaches into the premise and then call NEA?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what happens when migrants look down on the country they are moving to.
No attempt to assimilate and expect locals to follow their way of life, culture, etc.
They come just to make quick bucks and ready to flee once their main aim is disrupted.
After so many yrs of nation building, it's all gone down the drain.
Abolish NS. Allow dual citizenships for all and not just for the elites.

Yeah these migrants are so arrogant, behaving like king in other people's country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They also have another for citizenship. Basically it's blend in or fuck off. They don't care about your race or religion

How about you stop giving away citizenship like giving candies at Halloween? :rolleyes:

Oh, and stop the media coverage of the new citizen swearing-in ceremony. It's disgusting.