• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC aunty created a din on MRT train ride after being called “cheap slut”

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

January 29, 2010 by admin

prcmrt585.jpg

Two weeks ago, a PRC couple made the headlines by “hijacking” a SBS bus for five hours. Now, another PRC woman has created “history” again by making a din on a MRT ride all the way from Jurong East to Raffles Place yesterday.

A Singapore housewife was complaining to her daughter about her husband’s infidelity and blurted out the sentence – “cheap PRC slut!” which was overheard by a PRC aunty standing nearby who thought it was directed at her.

She kicked up a fuss and demanded an apology from the Singapore lady who continued to ignore her throughout the journey.

The 40 year old PRC woman shouted angrily at the Singapore lady:

“Who are you scolding a cheap slut?”

She insisted that the Singapore lady explain why she is “cheap” and why she is insulting her in this manner.

The PRC aunty later cried loudly on the MRT and made a din there till the MRT station staff and police arrived to resolve the matter.

Last year November, a taxi driver got into trouble when he told a PRC lady passenger that “all PRC women are here to cheat the CPFs of Singapore men”.

A complaint was lodged against him to his company which subsequently terminated his service.

Due to the ruling party’s pro-China policy, an increasing number of mainland Chinese are flocking to work and live in Singapore.

Singapore’s octogenarian leader Lee Kuan Yew said lately during an interview with the National Geographic magazine that it is a “good thing” that Singapore is welcoming so many Chinese immigrants as they are more “hard-driving” and “hard-striving” than locals.

With more and more mainland Chinese in Singapore, Singaporeans better think twice before making disparaging remarks about them in public.

News source: Lianhe Wanbao

EDITORS’ NOTE:

If you have any interesting news like this, please take a snapshot of the scene at email us at [email protected]. We will pay you a small honorarium for the news.

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC aunty created a din on MRT train ride after being called “cheap slut”

Where got cheap, i think > sing dollar seventy per shot :wink::biggrin:.

z3r0in

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was at the platform of Jurong east mrt station on the way to Woodlands, back home... when the train arrive i manage to get on as its damn crowded... and im facing inward of the train and i'm very near to the edge of the train already with an old lady infront of me...

Suddenly, someone keep pushing me inwards and i turn back and tell the PRC short man, 'can u stop pushing and there is not much space for u, wat the fuck' and he heard tat and ask wat did i say, i replied 'wat the fuck u wan' and i can see he is not happy with my words and when i turn inwards, tat fella keep pulling my bag and ppl ard keep looking and i find him childish... and i look at him sternly and ask him again 'wat the fuck u wan, stop pulling my fuicking bag and fuck off'

in my heart, if he reli pulled once last time i will have lay my fist on his fucking PRC face. :oIo:

in the end, he cant do much and leave for another door.
damn shortie wanna challenge me...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

January 29, 2010 by admin

prcmrt585.jpg

Two weeks ago, a PRC couple made the headlines by “hijacking” a SBS bus for five hours. Now, another PRC woman has created “history” again by making a din on a MRT ride all the way from Jurong East to Raffles Place yesterday.

A Singapore housewife was complaining to her daughter about her husband’s infidelity and blurted out the sentence – “cheap PRC slut!” which was overheard by a PRC aunty standing nearby who thought it was directed at her.

She kicked up a fuss and demanded an apology from the Singapore lady who continued to ignore her throughout the journey.

The 40 year old PRC woman shouted angrily at the Singapore lady:

“Who are you scolding a cheap slut?”

She insisted that the Singapore lady explain why she is “cheap” and why she is insulting her in this manner.

The PRC aunty later cried loudly on the MRT and made a din there till the MRT station staff and police arrived to resolve the matter.

Last year November, a taxi driver got into trouble when he told a PRC lady passenger that “all PRC women are here to cheat the CPFs of Singapore men”.

A complaint was lodged against him to his company which subsequently terminated his service.

Due to the ruling party’s pro-China policy, an increasing number of mainland Chinese are flocking to work and live in Singapore.

Singapore’s octogenarian leader Lee Kuan Yew said lately during an interview with the National Geographic magazine that it is a “good thing” that Singapore is welcoming so many Chinese immigrants as they are more “hard-driving” and “hard-striving” than locals.

With more and more mainland Chinese in Singapore, Singaporeans better think twice before making disparaging remarks about them in public.

News source: Lianhe Wanbao

EDITORS’ NOTE:

If you have any interesting news like this, please take a snapshot of the scene at email us at [email protected]. We will pay you a small honorarium for the news.

chinese say: 做贼心虚!
if ur not the thief why must u admit?
that prc chinese lady got worked up n kicked up a din is telling the whole world that she actually is a cheap slut lor.
so easy to expose the culprits hehe.