• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Postpaid, prepaid, e-sim so affordable now, which Telco are u using?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Data plans and voice prices have been dropping since covid days. Many even offer free roaming data for Malaysia. Voice plans are also cheaper now.

Some have just data plans, and not real voice calls. (Voice call over their data networks).

Some piggyback on existing telcos (Singtel, Starhub, M1) for crystal clear voice + larger data volume.

Just wondering which is a popular telco among us now?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still hunting for a prepaid data-only plan of 1Tb for $10. Any samster got lobang please let me know.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need the sms since me and my friends still use sms a lot.............also, i not senior yet leh...............
Can use the name of your seniors at home to register:

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lately. they completed the installation of signal repeaters at local gov hospitals, not sure about the new one at woodlands.

But I cancelled my TPG (Simba) last year due to weak signals.

Weak signals can improve with time. Back in the day when I got my first handphone with a Starhub line, the signal was the worst of the three telcos. Reception at Pulau Tekong was a hit-or-miss.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
but that means i have to use new phone number leh, right ?

if port over my current phone number then okay lah...........
You can port, but different names, maybe not.

But if you buy $10 100 GB pack, you don't need senior and you can port your current number.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can port, but different names, maybe not.

But if you buy $10 100 GB pack, you don't need senior and you can port your current number.

i try to save money lah...........also my data usage is 6GB only...........the senior plan need to change phone number (if i'm not wrong) so i cannot sign for that leh.............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i try to save money lah...........also my data usage is 6GB only...........the senior plan need to change phone number (if i'm not wrong) so i cannot sign for that leh.............

If you are not a social media addict or play plenty of online games on your phone, 6Gb is more than enough.