• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Posting MGTOW comments by real MGTOWS

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Commercial break:

Even though Vegan Gains make the silly mistake of being a mangina, i respect him back based on this video.. he has the same mindset as me that meat eaters should just drop dead and die instantly.. just get cancer and die.

[video=youtube;29JkHfiHJ6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JkHfiHJ6c[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even though I created the thread, most of the comment posts are not by me.. I borrow it from real man.. So that makes it a real man thread.. That is why it is cool.

And I admire my own creation..

You know what is siao.. Paying a bitch a $1500 bag and never get to fuck her.. That is siao.

MGTOW = mad gay tiam tiam ownself wank :biggrin: