• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possible To Migrate To Christmas Island ?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw on TV the population there like similar to S'pore leh..........possible to migrate there ?:confused:

You must be mistaken. The population is damned low, I think. The crab population is huge though and you can find them everywhere especially when they do their pilgrimage from one part of the island to another.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be mistaken. The population is damned low, I think. The crab population is huge though and you can find them everywhere especially when they do their pilgrimage from one part of the island to another.

i meant that the demographics is similar............got Chinese , Indians, etc...........

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw on TV the population there like similar to S'pore leh..........possible to migrate there ?:confused:

On your migration application, you put WA as the state you are migrating.

C.I. is a very isolated place with laid back kampong lifestyle and few jobs. (esp when mining is ending there) So, like Cocos Islands, a high percentage of islanders live on welfare.

The Christmas Island Services Corporation is the local government there, which reports to the Commonwealth AG in Canberra but operate under WA State Laws.
http://www.christmas.shire.gov.cx/

The President of the Shire of Christmas Island
cr%20foo.jpg

Foo Kee Heng is a mine worker and is also President of the Union of Christmas Island Workers and involved in a number of the temple committees.

Eg After schooling up to Year 10, the student need to go to Perth to study Year 11 & 12.

I know someone who drives a BMW (3 series) on the lsland. Very cool. :biggrin: If you spot a Christmas Island car driving on Perth road, better give them a wide berth because they drive like islanders. (esp encountering traffic lights)

When you write to resident there, the addressing is also very cool. :biggrin:

Eg.
Mr Tan Ah Kow
ABC.... Road
Christmas Island (or C.I. for short) 6798
Indian Ocean
AUSTRALIA

Capital: Flying Fish Cove (people just called it the Settlement)

Flag:
cx-var.gif

Not seen on the island much because tourists like to steal them.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical chinkpore mentality,

trained well by pap, chinkporean like sheep, just blur blur sotong sotong and wait to be fed before having their balls cut off and butchered for meat.

i think tiong mei mei better, at least they show initiative and powder and comb their pubes to ensure it at least appears clean even though they dont shower.

can u dont use the leh, wtf does it mean? u put leh for what? u want to show what? that ur english is like sai?

can be creative or not?

wah, if migrate there and live on welfare.............win-win situation leh !

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
knew an ex-sgp'rean who migrated to Perth and tried selling cha siew fan but CMI and finally ended up in CI. Lost news abt him then but guess no news is good news.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. It is very Singaporean. I think they even accept Sing Dollar for transactions.

i reckon very hard to get job there also lah....................and should be quite expensive place to live in..................so easy to migrate there and live on welfare - i don't think so...................

but interesting place leh...............saw a documentary once and the place don't look like angmoh country at all...............

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
i reckon very hard to get job there also lah....................and should be quite expensive place to live in..................so easy to migrate there and live on welfare - i don't think so...................

but interesting place leh...............saw a documentary once and the place don't look like angmoh country at all...............

Of course you can find a job there. You can go there and sell backside, which is your specialty.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
starve to death liao lor

Stop entertaining thoughts of emigrating anywhere. Your mother needs you to sell your ass to support her in old age.
Your mother worked so hard as a whore to raise you, be pragmatic. Squash all thoughts of emigrating.

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
By migrating to Christmas Island, I hope threadstarter don't mean to migrate into Christmas Island Immigration Detention Centre. This Detention Centre is for those illegal migrants - those boat people.

The Centre is overcrowded and recent days there were rioting.

If you can migrate to Christmas Island by way of a proper approved Australian PR visa, why settle for Christmas Island?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By migrating to Christmas Island, I hope threadstarter don't mean to migrate into Christmas Island Immigration Detention Centre. This Detention Centre is for those illegal migrants - those boat people.

The Centre is overcrowded and recent days there were rioting.

If you can migrate to Christmas Island by way of a proper approved Australian PR visa, why settle for Christmas Island?

wah...need a proper approved Australian PR visa ah ?

like that i can't go there liao lor unless i kana Toto.......