• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

POSB Service standard.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other day, I update my POSB savings account passbook.
This message appeared ..Due to technical reasons, my passbook cannot be updated. And the passbook was retained by the ATM machine.

I approached the counter staff and was told that the passbook will be sent to me via post. But it will take about 3 weeks for them to post it.

Now, it occurs to me this is quite out of the ordinary.
If I use a slow clawing tortoise and fit it with a GPS, certainly I can get back my pass book in shorter time.

U may say, I am talking c..ock..

Is"nt the POSB staff also talking c..ock when she say it takes 3 weeks for the passbook to reach me..???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why need to send by post?
Make a new replacement one on the spot.
There is a charge but if its no fault of yours then its free.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
?
.did you check with them?

Attachments

• 20140203_POSB_Girl-1.jpeg
    20140203_POSB_Girl-1.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 545

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I had a POSB account & needed to replace my damaged ATM card. I had to go down personally to get it replaced but what made it memorable was that the auntie scolded me & told me not to damage my card again:eek:

It really surprised me because no one wants to damage their own card because of the hassle of getting a replacement. Compared to my experience with Citibank. When the plastic covering started to come off I gave them a call to request a replacement & was sent to me without any scolding:biggrin:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amex Gold card holder lagi Bestest service.
on same evening, they use courier to hand deliver the replacement card at your doorstep at the time of your convenience.

Moral : $$ talks!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This message appeared ..Due to technical reasons, my passbook cannot be updated. And the passbook was retained by the ATM machine.

I approached the counter staff and was told that the passbook will be sent to me via post. But it will take about 3 weeks for them to post it.

If I use a slow clawing tortoise and fit it with a GPS, certainly I can get back my pass book in shorter time.

Is"nt the POSB staff also talking c..ock when she say it takes 3 weeks for the passbook to reach me..???

boss sam will tell you to count your lucky star it's 3 weeks. in parts of ukraine and syria and north korea and somalia and nevermind, it will take 3 years.

singapore is the most efficient Peasant Only Sucker Bank you can ever find anywhere this side and that side of the planet.

revealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 week to process, 2 weeks for SingPost to send it you.. you are lucky you get it within 3 weeks and not missing..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OT abit here; seems Like many oLd FoLks Love to update their passbooks by physicaL means..
perhaps they are too free ?..:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I had a POSB account & needed to replace my damaged ATM card. I had to go down personally to get it replaced but what made it memorable was that the auntie scolded me & told me not to damage my card again:eek:

It really surprised me because no one wants to damage their own card because of the hassle of getting a replacement. Compared to my experience with Citibank. When the plastic covering started to come off I gave them a call to request a replacement & was sent to me without any scolding:biggrin:

Their tagline...neighbor first...Aunty your neighbor, ha ha ha, maybe she undergoing menopause, see 'cockerel' she gets annoyed? or the last time she had it was, last century....citibank all young girls...no worry! they can even deliver by hand... ha ha ha ha

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better write to peter seah -since he is paid millions , so give him something to do.

If peter not free, write to former OUB staff of peter, Malaysian Karen Ngui.

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
OT abit here; seems Like many oLd FoLks Love to update their passbooks by physicaL means..
perhaps they are too free ?..:cool:

we always make it possible for these old folks to have this little book that they can keep a record of their money and not hide it under their pillows or milo cans. even though they cannot smell the money, but rest assure, the printer told me the stench from the paperback pages smells close if not 99.5% close to money.
so when they see the numbers keep growing, these old folks knows it is a money tree that keep growing like zorro.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we always make it possible for these old folks to have this little book that they can keep a record of their money and not hide it under their pillows or milo cans. even though they cannot smell the money, but rest assure, the printer told me the stench from the paperback pages smells close if not 99.5% close to money.
so when they see the numbers keep growing, these old folks knows it is a money tree that keep growing like zorro.

It is like LIM SUAY SUAY looking at CPF statement & glow right?? but these old folks don't know where their CPF money is going....& they worry about the small amounts they have in POSB??

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
come come.. dont be angry. go see Jo. she will pacify you. if cannot, she will teh your royal jewel, and you can teh her nehneh. you happy, she happy, everyone happy :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U should understand that branch do not hold key to ATM/printing machine.
I maybe take few day/week to collect the passbook when maintenance person come. And the passbook is not given back to branch. Passbook sent back to headquater by the maintenance person so data will tally with machine.
Then headquater only after confirm will mail back to you.

You should understand the problem. Not complaint like normal Sinkie.