• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Posb atm users

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, Posb has already understood that their atm users are retarded and need a more sophisticated atm machine. So this is their latest.....complete with a real person. Lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf since when have i ever mentioned i like nehs? Your logic totally fails and the funny thing is how come you mentioned you dislike nehs but isn't racist but somehow i'm racist? :rolleyes: See with your fucked up warped logic here pot calling kettle black behavior it's no wonder you are well disliked here. Then again it isn't surprising why you would act and post in such a manner you're a pappy doggy so twisting and turning acting like a snake is your forte.

Unlike you, I am fine with others calling me a racist. U? U get all worked up when we are just pointing out the obvious that u are a fucking racist snake.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, I am fine with others calling me a racist. U? U get all worked up when we are just pointing out the obvious that u are a fucking racist snake.

I am sure you would be fine being called an asshole too. We? So far it's only you alone in this bitch. How come you always seem to find imaginary allies?