• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Sinkie Mat Rock ungrateful to Buddhist helping Muslims

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he is so good he should hold a concert and give away ALL his earnings to help his community.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard that Muslim leaders told their poor people that they cannot go to a church to collect free provisions from Catholic Charity St Vincent de Paul.

If these leaders are so religious, I suggest they buy provisions themselves for the Muslim poor. They do not do it, yet they have the cheek to forbid the poor from collecting free provisions. They are so stupid to suspect that the Muslim poor will convert if they drink Milo offered by the church.....

These type of leaders think they are so holy.....

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genuine question for anyone that understands melayu here :

I saw on the screenshot the word 'harmoni'. I suppose it is the malay version of 'harmony'. Melayu probably do not have such as word and hence need to translate from 'harmony'. My question is since want to copy english word, might as well copy lock stock and barrel. Why is there a need to change some of the spelling?

Plenty of english words are being twisted this way by Melayu. Olympics is spelled as Olimpiks. Computer is spelled as Komputer.

Anybody can answer?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to his FB page and noticed that almost all his post its trying to stir the Muslim community to against all non Muslim in sg. Can someone alert the ISD?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure whether he is "popular" but his name is synonymous with the malay rock scene.

Art Fazil had been hanging around London since the mid-90s- notorious with the girls at Malaysia House as he would use the opportunity to freeload off bunking in with them after seducing them with his guitar tunes - often seen at the Malaysian cafe off Paddington - wayang off his credentials with the newbies for a limited time the girls eventually realised he was just leeching. The Malaysian community tolerated him mostly.

I doubt he practises abstinence or has been teetotal.

This has nothing to do with his religiosity nor with his faith - I am sure you can easily point out other religious types in each denomination trying to score points on the back of such incidents.

His wiki page is probably self-penned.

went to his FB page and noticed that almost all his post its trying to stir the Muslim community to against all non Muslim in sg. Can someone alert the ISD?

Nobody will take him seriously - he has no credibility other than being a long-haired failed rocker - just ask him how he survived in London without a regular job and whether he actually had a valid work visa at any point in time.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I saw on the screenshot the word 'harmoni'. I suppose it is the malay version of 'harmony'. Melayu probably do not have such as word and hence need to translate from 'harmony'. My question is since want to copy english word, might as well copy lock stock and barrel. Why is there a need to change some of the spelling?

Plenty of english words are being twisted this way by Melayu. Olympics is spelled as Olimpiks. Computer is spelled as Komputer ...
dey haf 2 melayunise pronunciation n spelling 1 la ...

if like wat u say, engrish words mite as wel use 長衫 4 cheongsam, 人參 4 ginseng, 茄汁 4 catsup, 功夫 4 kungfu, 叩頭 4 kowtow, 龍眼 4 longan, 荔枝 4 lychee ... c until angmo i's oso drop out! ... :eek:

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this mat rock fella suddenly become Islam vanguard??? did he pray five times a day? did he fast? did he eat halal food? he drink alcohol? he smoke? is he really that religious?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw on the screenshot the word 'harmoni'. I suppose it is the malay version of 'harmony'. Melayu probably do not have such as word and hence need to translate from 'harmony'. My question is since want to copy english word, might as well copy lock stock and barrel. Why is there a need to change some of the spelling?

Plenty of english words are being twisted this way by Melayu. Olympics is spelled as Olimpiks. Computer is spelled as Komputer.

Anybody can answer?

If 'someone' called the police on you becos they feel that you have insulted their faith , the POLIS will come calling for you.

What do you think of my answer?:biggrin:

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
dey haf 2 melayunise pronunciation n spelling 1 la ...

if like wat u say, engrish words mite as wel use 長衫 4 cheongsam, 人參 4 ginseng, 茄汁 4 catsup, 功夫 4 kungfu, 叩頭 4 kowtow, 龍眼 4 longan, 荔枝 4 lychee ... c until angmo i's oso drop out! ... :eek:

What I mean is that since they already copy A,B,C alphabets, they might as well use the same spelling for english words which have no Melayu equivalent. Your example of english longan = 龍眼 not really relevant.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody can answer?

No language is pure. Every language borrows and adapt words from other languages. Even Japanese have Katakana. It just so happens that Malay language shares the same alphabets as English. Why must copy lock stock and barrel? Tell me which language does that?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah piangz... that boyKampongbarat is extremist... he said "Islam is above all other religions and we should jihad to saveguard our religion"

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats how they become terrorists when they start having such ideas.

If a JDAM smart bomb drop right onto you while you and your family is having dinner, this one not called terrorism hor!

This one can be called 'taking out hard target hor!

What do you think?:biggrin: