• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Sinkie Mat Rock ungrateful to Buddhist helping Muslims

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow u guys are good when i saw the first post expecting to see many ass kissers here somehow explaining why it's ok for muslims to behave like that despite they being the ones receiving the donations.

I'm sure if i pop over to another forum say fuckwarezone you'll see one camp of ppl somehow saying why it's ok for muslims to behave in such an ungrateful manner and their lackeys fawning over their every word.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I mean is that since they already copy A,B,C alphabets, they might as well use the same spelling for english words which have no Melayu equivalent. Your example of english longan = 龍眼 not really relevant.

Long ago the Malay language was written in Jawi until they romanized it.

Jawi script
كيلان اينتن بركليڤ-كليڤ د لاڠيت تيڠڬي،
دان چهاي مناري-ناري د لاڠيت بيرو،
تيدكله داڤت مننڠكن ڤراسانكو،
يڠ ريندوكن كحاضيرن كاسيه.

ڬيميرسيك ايرام مردو بولوه ڤريندو،
دان ڽاڽين ڤاري-ڤاري دري كايڠن،
تيدكله داڤت تنترامكن صنوباري،
يڠ مندمباكن كڤستين كاسيهمو.

Rumi script
Kilauan intan berkelip-kelip di langit tinggi,
Dan cahaya menari-nari di langit biru,
Tidaklah dapat menenangkan perasaanku,
Yang rindukan kehadiran kasih.
Gemersik irama merdu buluh perindu,
Dan nyanyian pari-pari dari kayangan,
Tidaklah dapat tenteramkan sanubari,
Yang mendambakan kepastian kasihmu.

English translation
The glimmer of gems waltzing beyond the celestial sphere,
And aurora ablaze a ballet upon the azure sky,
None are able to soothe my heart,
That desirous for an affection.
The melodious rhythm of the yearning bamboos,
And the ballads of nymphs from the eden,
None are able to calm the soul,
That craving for your word of honour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawi_alphabet

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It amazes me how these bunch of people view themselves as "holy and mighty".
I suppose this is where the term "holier than thou" comes from.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It amazes me how these bunch of people view themselves as "holy and mighty".
I suppose this is where the term "holier than thou" comes from.

They are hypocrites in that they don't really practice religiously in their daily lives but get offended over every small thing and oh if they offend others it is ok.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you think that Art Fazil is in a Mosque in this picture?

336_46590364552_7745_n.jpg

They are hypocrites in that they don't really practice religiously in their daily lives but get offended over every small thing and oh if they offend others it is ok.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, this malay cock wanker really doesn't understand the purpose of having a buddha statue. Buddha symbolises compassion, kindness and wisdom. Giving is one of buddha teaching and having buddha there is not a symbol of god or superiority over other religion, it is there to show the world that buddhism believe in helping the less fortunate. Unfortunately the receiver of such help tried to turn the table around and felt threaten as if there was motive behind a simple kindness. That goes to show certain people have not gained much wisdom from their own teachings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were inside a buddhist temple mind you. Of course there's going to be a buddha statue in there.

Let's reverse it. Suppose it was buddhists going to a mosque to get donations and in there they have muslims religious stuff would the buddhists complain?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read his facebook pages, he is very anti chinese, complain about China police demolishing Mosque.if i am isd i would really take a closer look at him and his kakis.

wtf does china police doing in their own country have anything to do with him? Bloody asshole doesn't say anything when malaysian bully the chinese typical of these asshole racists. He's the type that will scream racism racism the minute he detects any small thing some chinese did to a malay but doesn't mind being racist to chinese.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF if dont like it dont go and received the donation or help.
Just from Mosque!
Why never ask help from Mosque?????????
This is the most idiot people.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
You miss one point. His sexual preference.

I am not sure if he is bi-sexual but he is definitely gay. He was in a sexual relationship with a local guy years ago and it is known within the gay community. He is a smart guy but screwed up during his short stint in MOE and his service was then terminated. He is very bitter about it until today. This probably explains why he supports the opposition and is trying to create mistrust within the communities. If there is one person that the government should look at, they should include this guy.

I'm sure he will create more problem from afar, in london.

Not sure whether he is "popular" but his name is synonymous with the malay rock scene.

Art Fazil had been hanging around London since the mid-90s- notorious with the girls at Malaysia House as he would use the opportunity to freeload off bunking in with them after seducing them with his guitar tunes - often seen at the Malaysian cafe off Paddington - wayang off his credentials with the newbies for a limited time the girls eventually realised he was just leeching. The Malaysian community tolerated him mostly.

I doubt he practises abstinence or has been teetotal.

This has nothing to do with his religiosity nor with his faith - I am sure you can easily point out other religious types in each denomination trying to score points on the back of such incidents.

His wiki page is probably self-penned.

Nobody will take him seriously - he has no credibility other than being a long-haired failed rocker - just ask him how he survived in London without a regular job and whether he actually had a valid work visa at any point in time.

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
They know that it is easier to get finanical help from other races and religion groups. Many of them feels that they are being belittled by the staff when they ask for help from Malay/Muslim groups. They are asked to the very details how much they earn, how they spend the money and sometimes, even a visit to their house to verfiy their financial status. I suppose being from the same race/religion, they know their people better than others and what they are capable of.

When they ask from other race/religion group, they feel that they are more respected. Less probing questions are asked and most of the time higher amount as compared to their own.

Muslims are obligated to pay Zakat yearly which is at the rate of 2.5%, meaning $250 per $10,000. This rate is higher than any bank fixed deposits rates, meaning Muslims will see their untouched saving dwindle. This explains why some of them would rather spend than save in order to give less Zakat. However, with the Zakat rate, many of the poor should have benefited and it is werid that why it is always not enough.

WTF if dont like it dont go and received the donation or help.
Just from Mosque!
Why never ask help from Mosque?????????
This is the most idiot people.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf does china police doing in their own country have anything to do with him? Bloody asshole doesn't say anything when malaysian bully the chinese typical of these asshole racists. He's the type that will scream racism racism the minute he detects any small thing some chinese did to a malay but doesn't mind being racist to chinese.

In his eyes, Muslims can oppress non Muslims but not the other way around. Thats the problem.
Ever wondered why there is no outcry from the Muslim world when Chinese were massacred by Muslims in Indonesia in 97?
Minorities are killed by the thousands every year right now in middle eat and Pakistan and there is no outcry from them at all.

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
to encourage them to give zakat they can now do so over AXS machines. and they still feel slighted?

They know that it is easier to get finanical help from other races and religion groups. Many of them feels that they are being belittled by the staff when they ask for help from Malay/Muslim groups. They are asked to the very details how much they earn, how they spend the money and sometimes, even a visit to their house to verfiy their financial status. I suppose being from the same race/religion, they know their people better than others and what they are capable of.

When they ask from other race/religion group, they feel that they are more respected. Less probing questions are asked and most of the time higher amount as compared to their own.

Muslims are obligated to pay Zakat yearly which is at the rate of 2.5%, meaning $250 per $10,000. This rate is higher than any bank fixed deposits rates, meaning Muslims will see their untouched saving dwindle. This explains why some of them would rather spend than save in order to give less Zakat. However, with the Zakat rate, many of the poor should have benefited and it is werid that why it is always not enough.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they really feel that the venue is inappropriate, they should have walked out there and then. Tell the buddhist that thanks for your kindness but we cannot accept it. Not take the money liao then kpkb.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Muslims fundies are somehow very sensitive people and easily offended and outraged, just like the opposition supporters on the net.

the sensitivity is borne out of persecution, perceived or otherwise.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You miss one point. His sexual preference.

I am not sure if he is bi-sexual but he is definitely gay. He was in a sexual relationship with a local guy years ago and it is known within the gay community. He is a smart guy but screwed up during his short stint in MOE and his service was then terminated. He is very bitter about it until today. This probably explains why he supports the opposition and is trying to create mistrust within the communities. If there is one person that the government should look at, they should include this guy.

I'm sure he will create more problem from afar, in london.

I thought he always lived off people in London? So turns out he was actually involved in moe was he becoming a teacher?