• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Sinkie Mat Rock ungrateful to Buddhist helping Muslims

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend sent me this and it makes me so mad after looking at it. This bloody Mat stir shit in facebook hinting that Buddhist insult Muslims by presenting them finanical help in a temple and infront of the Buddha statue. People help his people still can talk cock about others insulting them? This is why I say no point helping certain type of people like this Mat Rock, fucking ungrateful piece of shit!

u8Wq6.jpg
208856_10151055411699553_759867977_n.jpg
190619_10150161197684553_5411759_n.jpg

This facebook is here: http://www.facebook.com/artfazil

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Muslims fundies are somehow very sensitive people and easily offended and outraged, just like the opposition supporters on the net.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Muslims fundies are somehow very sensitive people and easily offended and outraged, just like the opposition supporters on the net.

Careful there, lest your own Master takes offence at your statement and charge his own lackey for being seditious?

Or he could reduce your performance bonus to NIL!

What do you think? LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He actually have a point, they should have conducted the ceremony in a hall, where there are minimal display of their religion. This is call common courtesy, like the fox inviting the stork for a meal & they eat out of plates!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Careful there, lest your own Master takes offence at your statement and charge his own lackey for being seditious?

What do you think? LOL

This chappy can't think, more like a parrot, just repeating what is told by the 'masters', this type, is what in Cantonese, will say " lo dai chang", that is, the last orange at the bottom of the barrel!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think? LOL

I have no fear at all sir because I am telling the truth. Why are you fellas so ultra sensitive with all the false outrages over small things like this mat?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have no fear at all sir because I am telling the truth. Why are you fellas so ultra sensitive with all the false outrages over small things like this mat?

Sir, they were and are really not ultra sensitive to these false outrages particularly from a certain race and religion, just that your Master had conditioned them to this stage, whereby your master feels that this should be able to preserve his stay in power.

What do you think? LOL

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, they were and are really not ultra sensitive to these false outrages particularly from a certain race and religion, just that your Master had conditioned them to this stage, whereby your master feels that this should be able to preserve his stay in power.

What do you think? LOL

Really? How did they do that. Please explain clearly so we can all understand you sir.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking retarded Muslim. Want to take money still want to cry mother cry father. If their fucking Allah is so great then their Allah should just drop money from the sky so that they won't have to go begging money from other org.

Also, that Muslim org has to take money from other org because of chee bye Muslims like this fuck- Art Fazil, didn't donate enough! Art Fazil, if you so fucking worried about your stupid Islamic rules and regulations, then fucking donate your whole life saving to save your stupid Islamic pride! Fucking retard bunch of ingrate!

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More screenshots on this....

hvebg.png

dwh9t.png

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...enna-flamed-helping-muslims-gpgt-3846695.html

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't know why anyone bothers to help muslims. They have never shown gratitude and they make no effort to help other religions. All they think about is how to cause maximum destruction and death to infidels.