• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Quality of $$$ FAP Traitor MPees Fully Exposed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DIALOGUE SESSION REFLECTS POOR QUALITY OF OUR PAP MPS

<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
11 Jan 2015 - 1:17pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Having read the transcripts of the dialogue between the MP, Dr Lam Pim Min, and the current/potential residents of Sengkang West regarding the temple/columbarium fineprint issue, I am dumbfounded and shocked.

An elected doctor-MP, who is also an appointed Minister of State for Health, when he came face to face with residents could only, err… ahhh… ooh… ok here, alright there through the whole dialogue session without any substance.

Throughout the transcript, I cannot even fathom any convincing message or information of worth that he is trying to disseminate, except to duck here and take cover there through the waves of questions put forth. All his attempts were poorly thought out, evasive and in my opinion, downright dumb as he was not even able to put two sensible sentences together.

Didn’t he know beforehand that there are concerns to be answered and yet, he was so thick-skinned to go into the dialogue so nonchalant and unprepared? Although having a thick skin in the political arena is a requisite, it has to go hand in hand with ability, accountability, responsibility and transparency. So what gives him the audacity to make such a futile attempt? Or maybe, in his subconsciousness, he thinks residents of Sengkang West and Singaporeans at large are really daft and would be easily cowed by him? If this is the attitude and calibre of an MP and Minister of State for Health, who helms an SMC, I am shocked beyond words.

This leads me to question the supposedly high calibre, quality candidates riding into a GRC on the coattails of more electable politicians. PAP claims they have to pay high “realistic” salaries to get top dogs to “serve” Singapore, but if an MP of an SMC, a standalone of Minister material, is so pathetic, I dread to think what the quality of most MPs in GRCs must be like.

Or is it, I wonder, the elasticity and toughness of their neck muscles in nodding their head up and down in quick succession, a major consideration in determining their ability to don the white attire and be propelled into Parliament?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

If that be the case, then we are in dire straits and ought to be screwed. Ouch!
呆傻帮主

Tags:
Opinions

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or is it, I wonder, the elasticity and toughness of their neck muscles in nodding their head up and down in quick succession, a major consideration in determining their ability to don the white attire and be propelled into Parliament?
apart from bobbing their heads up and down when sucking each other, it's all in the wrist - they wank each other and the resulting substance is the only thing that they can show and be proud of, in justifying their salaries for doing pure fuck-all.
really obscene, and it's the salaries i'm referring to :eek: