• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poodles: bomb in pte property not our business!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a matter of fact, there were many unexploded bombs dropped by the Japs.

I remember many years back, workers were constructing my pond in my garden and they discovered a bomb 2 feet in length and weigh 4 to 5 kg whilst digging. :eek:

They informed me and I didn't call police. It so happens that I was going to Pulau Ubin that day. I put the bomb into a a plastic bag and bring along with me.:o

I took the motorised sampan from Changi to Pulau Ubin. Half way at sea, I threw the bomb into the sea. Few seconds later, there was an underwater explosion and the sampan rocked for a full 3 minutes.:eek:

I reached Pulau Ubin and proceeded to eat sea-food and drink anchor beer.:smile:

On the return trip and halfway at sea, the sampan operator stopped because there were many fishes floating in the sea. He duly took a net and scooped up the fishes and distributed to all passengers. Apparently, the fishes were killed by the explosion.:eek:

At night, I ate ikan goreng, sambal style binya for dinner and drank anchor beer.:o:smile::smile:

Nei yaw upp mutt yeah fong? :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best to stick something like a plain keyring onto the bomb, then ask the police to pull it out and see how. :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Best, you ask the mata for his handphone number, you go 200m from there and call, pull the ring out and see if it is a dud!:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another new low for the gnome team. Poodles tells construction company to engage private bomb disposal unit when they found an unexploded 160kg WW2 at their JTC -leased site. Poodles say: bomb in private property is not their business! Wonder what will happen if someone finds a bomb in K Shanmugam's house?

I thought it's Teo CH?

mortarmafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
May me I should buy it and keep as evidence.

My grandpa told me how our family business was bombed and burnt by Japs and they killed our family members. This bomb is evidence.

When I was little I promised grandpa to bomb back the fucking Japs when I grow up.

I intend to deliver my revenge promise to grandpa.:mad::mad:

Fucking CCB Japs, we will bomb Tokyo city like you bombed Singapore! Fuck you!:mad::mad::oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact, there were many unexploded bombs dropped by the Japs.

I remember many years back, workers were constructing my pond in my garden and they discovered a bomb 2 feet in length and weigh 4 to 5 kg whilst digging. :eek:

They informed me and I didn't call police. It so happens that I was going to Pulau Ubin that day. I put the bomb into a a plastic bag and bring along with me.:o

I took the motorised sampan from Changi to Pulau Ubin. Half way at sea, I threw the bomb into the sea. Few seconds later, there was an underwater explosion and the sampan rocked for a full 3 minutes.:eek:

I reached Pulau Ubin and proceeded to eat sea-food and drink anchor beer.:smile:

On the return trip and halfway at sea, the sampan operator stopped because there were many fishes floating in the sea. He duly took a net and scooped up the fishes and distributed to all passengers. Apparently, the fishes were killed by the explosion.:eek:

At night, I ate ikan goreng, sambal style binya for dinner and drank anchor beer.:o:smile::smile:

lol... you have really good imagination... but this one you got it wrong... the dead fishes were floating in the sea because you pee in the sea

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich ppl who voted for pap deserved to die anyway. If bombs were found and went off in pte property and killed the rich fucks, all the better.

like one prev post mentioned, crimes committed in pte property is not crime hor. police won't care
a fuck.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole thing is desperate PAP wants MONEY to feed their hungry CRONIES.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1136391/1/.html

Singapore News

War relic removed from site
By Quan Yin | Posted: 21 June 2011 2019 hrs
Screen grab of a cordoned-off area where a war relic was found.

Photos 1 of 1

Screen grab of a cordoned-off area where a war relic was found.

SINGAPORE: After 25 hours since its discovery, a war relic, believed to be a bomb, was removed near a site where a furniture recycling plant is being built.

This comes after the manager of the site was told on Monday by the police that authorities would not help get rid of the relic since it was found on private property.

Police officers and the Singapore Armed Forces experts arrived on Tuesday afternoon at the location in Sungei Kadut.

They sealed up the area for three hours and discussed whether to remove or dismantle it on site.

Shaped like a giant bullet, the relic is believed to weigh 160kg.

Police removed it later, but did not give details of where it would be kept or if it would be detonated.

Bomb disposal experts are understood to charge at least S$8,000 for removal.

It is unclear who paid for these costs.

-CNA/wk

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shaped like a giant bullet, the relic is believed to weigh 160kg.

Bomb disposal experts are understood to charge at least S$8,000 for removal.

It is unclear who paid for these costs.

-CNA/wk

The Karanguni man would pay handsomely for a 160kg of scrap metal:eek:

Bet that is where it is now :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if I find stash of ww2 rifles in good condition it is mine to keep?

That is call possession of firearms, doesn't matter if they can fire or not. If you find a bomb, that is the concealment of a destructive device, which will undermind the safety of the public...ha ha ha

In other words, up to them to intepret, either way....you lose!:p

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is call possession of firearms, doesn't matter if they can fire or not. If you find a bomb, that is the concealment of a destructive device, which will undermind the safety of the public...ha ha ha

In other words, up to them to intepret, either way....you lose!:p

This is called no government which leads to the logical extrapolation that any citizen can interpret what they want for their actions with a clear conscience. The government is inciting anarchy themselves.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called no government which leads to the logical extrapolation that any citizen can interpret what they want for their actions with a clear conscience. The government is inciting anarchy themselves.

Something like that, ha ha ha ha

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the police said they do not have the know-how to diffuse a bomb, they will have to call a public tender through GEBIZ. The bomb disposal companies will have to submit a competitive bid. A board will be set up to review the tender. The lowest complying bid will be awarded with the contract. 3-4 months process. Can you wait that long? If you cannot wait, please get your own contractor to do it.
The police has to follow the procurement rules laid down by the government you know. Don't play play.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about this?

Caller: Hello police ah! there is a man walking around suspiciously in my area!!
Mata : Ok sir, please let us have your location
Caller: I am staying at Mount Sophia Suite, my apartment number is..
Mata : Wait a minuter sir, did you just said 'Mount Sophia Suite' the private condominium area along Sophia Road?
Caller: Yes!!!
Mata : I'm afraid sir, we cannot despatch any of our officers to investigate because that is a 'private property' and you will have to engage a private security guard to investigate, we cannot go in there because that is 'private' and not 'public'. We suggest you call AETOS or other armed security services to give you an quotation first
Caller: WTF?????