• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly Student Killed By PRC Bengs in China Over Whore!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes they are "Pick up" by the cops, if they are some big shot kids,most likely can get away, if not, then the family have to pay for that AK47 bullet use to blow his brains out.

were the 3 bengs caught??

or they escape to other part of china, change their identity, and come to singapore as FT??

if they were caught, i think it is AK-47 bullet behind their head.

very sad.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lesson learnt ...

never let any of ur prc women's frens tag along wif u in prc ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes they are "Pick up" by the cops, if they are some big shot kids,most likely can get away, if not, then the family have to pay for that AK47 bullet use to blow his brains out.

may i know what is the law in prc?

if there are 3 attackers, but only one have knife and stab him fatally.
does all 3 attackers have their brains blown out?? or only 1?

in europe. only 1 will have 20 yrs life sentence

in USA, all 3 will go to death row, either hanging or chemical or life sentence (spend rest of life in prison)

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a cowboy town in the north Heilong Jian area, I was there in the 80s, people fighting every day for the smallest thing like accidently bump into each other, the woman there are so fierce, I think she can take on 5 Sinkes in a fight, it's a lawless place back then, everything can be settle by fighting and quiet often killing one another, doing business there is super high risk, they have their own way of taking care of the competitors.

But these violent people are slaughter when they venture into further north into the Russian border to bater trade, many of the PRC did not come back at all, the russian mafia tool their goods and their lives too.

I was very low profile there, dress like them and mingle like one of them, never ever say you are from Sinkiland or soon you will be floating down the Song Hua Jiang.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wondered how many Black Dragon PRCs did our kind Sinkie government invited to Sinkapoor from Heilong Jiang area?

It's a cowboy town in the north Heilong Jian area, I was there in the 80s, people fighting every day for the smallest thing like accidently bump into each other, the woman there are so fierce, I think she can take on 5 Sinkes in a fight, it's a lawless place back then, everything can be settle by fighting and quiet often killing one another, doing business there is super high risk, they have their own way of taking care of the competitors.

But these violent people are slaughter when they venture into further north into the Russian border to bater trade, many of the PRC did not come back at all, the russian mafia tool their goods and their lives too.

I was very low profile there, dress like them and mingle like one of them, never ever say you are from Sinkiland or soon you will be floating down the Song Hua Jiang.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may be different now compared to the 80s but the aggressive nature of the people there is the same.

The troops that was called in to kill the students protester in Tiananmen is from the north, while the rest of the unit may have problem driving a tank into the crowd, while those from the north have no such problem.

China is a huge country and very diverse in the way people behave and react in certain situation, so don't be like LKY and asking them to learn from Sinkiland, they evolve from 5000 years of hardship, betrayal, wars and cunning deception, don't even think that you understand them.

Why in heaven do we send our young and greenhorn kids to a ungodly place like dat??

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there are 3 attackers, but only one have knife and stab him fatally.
does all 3 attackers have their brains blown out?? or only 1?

punishment in PRC is very severe, probably get bullets in their heads...if they are peasants...

if they are gao gan zhidi....probably released after some short jail time...:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sing canton christian song --> no class
no class --> hell cause jesus dun want shitty songs to ruin his hip hop kingdom of god.

why are you so ashamed of your cultural heritage?

God appreciates worships in any languages..:biggrin:

spring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the people in the North have Korean and Moguls genes.

They are violent people and have very bad temper.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one know?

will all 3 attackers have a bullet behind their head or only 1 attacker have a bullet.

also does the singapore family agree with the punishment of attacker to have a bullet in his head? or they will forgive him like what teekee will do.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one know?

will all 3 attackers have a bullet behind their head or only 1 attacker have a bullet.

also does the singapore family agree with the punishment of attacker to have a bullet in his head? or they will forgive him like what teekee will do.

From the things I've heard, the law in China is really a big joke

Killing foreigners is considered a big crime since the Chinese gahmen want face. I can bet all 3 will be shot

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Killing foreigners is considered a big crime since the Chinese gahmen want face. I can bet all 3 will be shot

i am sure these three are now very sorry,
crying in their cell. visited by their crying parent with their 1 child prince.
so, sad.
there must be something lost in translation, turn into such a big fuss.
maybe it is not a good idea to send our very young poly students to other countries until they at least grow up a bit.

think of my time, poly where got send to china, taiwan etc, where got such thing, air ticket so expensive, idd call so expensive.
now little children want to go to disney world for holiday or they are dissappointed. fxxk them. FT coming and take over your rice bowl already still want to go to disney world. nowadays the kids.

but it is a total waste that the poly guy end his life that way. very sad.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

why they never say why they attacked him?

did he provoke them with the Ah Tiong comments? :biggrin:

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Dongbei eating houses in Geylang are controlled by them.
Those Dongbei Prostitute are under gangs, so, don't fool around with dongbei Prostitute.

The China Town is another place, where lots of Dongbei gangsters with Prostitute gangs.

Singapore police force can't even smell a rat. they are here already.

wash the dirty money thru all these activities.
send undercover and find out, and you'll will be very very surprise !!