• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly Student Killed By PRC Bengs in China Over Whore!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Sep 30, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Poly student dies in brawl <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Three men accosted him in the toilet, and later stabbed him </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Kimberly Spykerman
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
a5-1.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Mr Chia, 19, was stabbed in the right leg by one of his attackers as he tried to get into a taxi. --PHOTO: PLURK.COM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->A SINGAPORE Polytechnic student on an industrial attachment in a city in north-east China died from stab wounds after a nightclub brawl with three Chinese nationals last Friday.
Mr Vincent Chia Ming Jin, 19 and in his second year as a mechatronics student, had been at a karaoke lounge in Jiamusi, a small city in Heilongjiang province.
He had been in the city for just under three weeks of a six-week aircraft maintenance programme, and had gone to the Action Zone nightspot at around 11pm with nine fellow students.
Chinese-language news website Northeast reported that he had invited a woman, known only as Miss Wang, along. She, in turn, had brought four other friends.
Three of her friends have been described as his attackers.
It is not known how Mr Chia knew Miss Wang, or whether he knew the three men who attacked him.
It is believed that while the group was drinking and singing, they had a dispute over the service staff.
At around 11.30pm, when Mr Chia went to the toilet, the three men are believed to have accosted him.
They began raining blows on Mr Chia, who fled the scene. The three chased after him and one of them stabbed him in the right thigh with a switchblade as he tried to get into a taxi.
He was taken to hospital, but died from his injuries.
Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.
<!-- end of for each --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:23:12:202---><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </SCRIPT>

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere i go i read abt PRCs killing, injuring, insulting and suing sinkees. Is there any case where it's the opposite???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sep 30, 2009
Poly student dies in brawl <!--10 min-->
Three men accosted him in the toilet, and later stabbed him
<!-- end of for each --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:23:12:202---><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><script language="JavaScript1.1" src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </script>

The 3 men will probably be given SG PR in the not too distant future. :rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever fuck around with northern Chinese

It's in our genes ... the northerners are always ready for action, the southerners just talk alot and avoid fighting

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have mentioned this before several times.

When you travel, and people ask you where you are from, I always answer "I am S'porean ..but the other 33.3%". I feel safer that way and rightly so.

Many Foreigners see S'poreans as stupid, arrognant, and obnoxious. I have spoken to many and the reason they think so is because of our Ministars showing off with their BIG MOUTHS on TV as if they are the best. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

THey are very tulan with us. Also our newspapers always say we can "TEACH this country" or "China can learn from us" kind of statements. Make S'pore look like the ALMIGHTY smart nation.

Just speak to the natives of the countries you visit in depth bext time u travel

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
What could have happened is this.

He invited a girl out.

But that girl took advantage and invited 4 of her friends thinking this is a stupid S'porean chye tau.

He only want to pay for his and the girl's share. Refuse to pay for the rest.

So things happen from then on.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a shame that the poly did not teach him the dos and don'ts in China, esp in north east China where the guys are well known be violent.

If want to cheong ktv or nightclub, better get your local colleagues to bring you to their joints and never go alone esp in smaller cities. These boys could have been conned by woman who could be a "Tuo" for the ktv and things got ugly when they refuse to pay the inflated bill.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have mentioned this before several times.

When you travel, and people ask you where you are from, I always answer "I am S'porean ..but the other 33.3%". I feel safer that way and rightly so.

Many Foreigners see S'poreans as stupid, arrognant, and obnoxious. I have spoken to many and the reason they think so is because of our Ministars showing off with their BIG MOUTHS on TV as if they are the best. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

THey are very tulan with us. Also our newspapers always say we can "TEACH this country" or "China can learn from us" kind of statements. Make S'pore look like the ALMIGHTY smart nation.

Just speak to the natives of the countries you visit in depth bext time u travel

Really? Developing and rubbish countries aside we find that Koreans and Japanese generally have a very positive and favorable view of Singapore. As for Americans let's just say they can't even point out their own country on the world map.

jw5

Loyal
Everywhere i go i read abt PRCs killing, injuring, insulting and suing sinkees. Is there any case where it's the opposite???
The factory supervisor who was convicted of killing and chopping up the body of his china girlfriend?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If knife cut an artery in he leg he could have bleed to death on his way to nearest hospital.

His untimely death is the deadly combination of beer, woman and in the company of strangers in a foreign land.

His parents must have been very sad.

the fella kena KO by a single stab wound to the leg??? the hospital in jiamusi must be a joke

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if knife cut an artery in he leg he could have bleed to death on his way to nearest hospital.

His untimely death is the deadly combination of beer, woman and in the company of strangers in a foreign land.

sins --> death!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If knife cut an artery in he leg he could have bleed to death on his way to nearest hospital.

And we thought Polytechnic students are much more streetsmart than their Junior College. Looks like we are wrong after all.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sins --> death!

sing canton christian song --> no class
no class --> hell cause jesus dun want shitty songs to ruin his hip hop kingdom of god.

very sad news for the young sinkies man and his family. wishes they can get over the tragedy.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
However streetsmart also hard to win fight when faced up to 3 attackers especially feeling mabok after beer and been surprised by the first strike from newly acquainted foreign "friends".

And we thought Polytechnic students are much more streetsmart than their Junior College. Looks like we are wrong after all.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
were the 3 bengs caught??

or they escape to other part of china, change their identity, and come to singapore as FT??

if they were caught, i think it is AK-47 bullet behind their head.

very sad.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the Christian God called the victim to his kingdom ???

Let us be logical, anyone who commit no sin in this life also will also die, therefore death is certainly not a punishment for sin.

Prematured death or a short human life due to untimely death such as the victim is a punished for heavy karma of killing in past lives.Buddhists believe that pay-back happens when "creditors" and "debtor" (victim) from past lives met and gathered casually for a harmless jug of beer and karaoke in the company of women.

sins --> death!

Last edited: