• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll - How long will Lee Kuan Yew regime survive after the death of LKY?

How long will PAP survive after the death of LKY?

• One thousand years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • At least for 2 general elections

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Until the first general elections

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • One year after his death

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 6 months after his death

• 1 month after his death

• Collapse before LKY is buried

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

Although smear of shit on sole of shoe lky did help make sg from 3rd world to first. Smear of shit on sole of show lky grew increasingly power hungry even getting his spawn smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY junior aka pinky to ascend the throne. Now that smear of shit on sole of shoe lky looks weaker and weaker day by day did you see how smear of shit on sole of shoe lky looked during the national day parade. It probably wouldn't be too long now that smear of shit on sole of shoe lky kicks the bucket and did you read how smear of shit on sole of shoe lky told the interviewer how he wanted to die.

I wanted to write more but it would involved mentioning lky and i would have to write the prefix "smear of shit on sole of shoe" and that's too tiring.

I know, I know.

Which is why I did not religiously write that out each and every time.

The first time he will be mentioned as smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, and subsequently might just be smear of shit, or LKY , or bastard LKY.
If coffee is good and hit my head good and hard, I might do him with complete compliments of smear of shit on sole of shoe.

Sometimes I confess to copy and past smear of shit on sole of shoe now and then.

It helps when I sincerely regard that bastard as smear of shit on sole of shoe in which case, the typing out comes out so naturally that I do not even have to think and smear of shit on sole of shoe appears like magic from my keyboard

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New survey of what is your opinion of PAP?

I realised the flaw in my earlier survey

1 Moral compasses and sterling example of integrity and honesty
2 Much good, and some bad and ugly
3 Half good, half bad and ugly
4 A little good, rest is bad and ugly
The bad and ugly refer to character like in option 5. And that you never will leave your children alone in the presence of those kind of people.
5 Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New survey of what is your opinion of PAP?

I realised the flaw in my earlier survey

1 Moral compasses and sterling example of integrity and honesty
2 Much good, and some bad and ugly
3 Half good, half bad and ugly
4 A little good, rest is bad and ugly
The bad and ugly refer to character like in option 5. And that you never will leave your children alone in the presence of those kind of people.
5 Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Many thanks for making the poll choices more granular. It now shows up even more vividly how PAP has deteriorated over the last 50 years.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many thanks for making the poll choices more granular. It now shows up even more vividly how PAP has deteriorated over the last 50 years.

I know smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY was and never ever will be fair. His fixation that everything he did was right is outright nauseating to all of us.
I tried to keep this as objective as possible, to see the spectrum of emotions on this issue

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY was and never ever will be fair. His fixation that everything he did was right is outright nauseating to all of us.
I tried to keep this as objective as possible, to see the spectrum of emotions on this issue

Agree and it would have been sad to see a man all shriveled up but for the fact that he still can't let go of things and taking potshots of people who don"t agree with his ways and thoughts.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

a more accurate to the title of this survey should be..."what's your opinion of today PAP"
it's rather an insult to founding fathers like rajaratnam, toh cc, goh ks....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the poll can be tweeked to display names of voter. Then one cannot hide with this transparency. More open votes auger here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I think that the PAP is fantastic. Without the PAP, Singapore would still the fishing village that it was before LKY arrived on the scene.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a more accurate to the title of this survey should be..."what's your opinion of today PAP"
it's rather an insult to founding fathers like rajaratnam, toh cc, goh ks....

I agree.
I know TCC and GKS very well and have high respect for them and their colleagues.
I got a earful when talking with them and they were practically shouting that LKY is a dictator and a bastard.

And then they all were kicked out.
And Singaporeans did not stand by them.
And it got bad and then it got worse.
And sinkies got what they deserved, not more, not less.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think that the PAP is fantastic. Without the PAP, Singapore would still the fishing village that it was before LKY arrived on the scene.

And you will still be shitting in the shit toilet bucket shared with 50 families

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ha ha ha!

Fucking hilarious!
Clones upon clones using the same keyboard voting and voting for 1
Same same for ST and TV extolling how good and holy smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his thugs and walking bags of excrement are for stinkapore
And where is leongsam who cum on the earlier thread mealymouthing away on clones voting that PAP are selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other?

Quiet like his head stuck in that metal toilet shit bucket shared by 50 families and not bleating clones upon clones using same keyboard voting and voting for 1

What else can be expected from Leongsam?
Truth and opinion direct from ST and Petir and whatever smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY can fart from his arsehole

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm, actually its better to live in a fishing village = Kampong,
where we can grow our very own Soursop and Pomelo and Tow-gay plants.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you and your fucking grovelling rubbish

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

upz
upz
to kick this up again
and stinkapore flag should be painted on bottom of your loo if you got constipation as that will promote good shit
knowing where that shit will drop on

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

upz
upz
to kick this up again
and stinkapore flag should be painted on bottom of your loo if you got constipation as that will promote good shit

upz
upz
to kick this up again

And for PAP doggies here to tell that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY what most people in Singapore want him to go.
Very slowly and in fucking great pain

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In case smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY kapoh and come in SBF, this is kicked up so he know
how people here want him to die

VERY SLOWLY AND VERY PAINFULLY