• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll - How long will Lee Kuan Yew regime survive after the death of LKY?

How long will PAP survive after the death of LKY?

• One thousand years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • At least for 2 general elections

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Until the first general elections

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • One year after his death

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 6 months after his death

• 1 month after his death

• Collapse before LKY is buried

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: How do you want smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die?

Cos it's 1st Day of GHost Month; and hence this Post..:wink:
Btw, escher; my guess is, you are cLOse to your 90's ?..:biggrin:
Why Not teLL me your 3 time & 8 JIe; so i Can burn those Green Joss sTicKs & CandLes for you 1st ...:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Painfully and slowly.....
Machiam kena Ebola but a slow acting form.....and he must be conscious and able to feel the pain.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Painfully and slowly.....
Machiam kena Ebola but a slow acting form.....and he must be conscious and able to feel the pain.

Ebola for smear of shit on sole of shoe will be a very good way for him to go. All his orifices leaking blood and very painful, agonising painful for him. The deaths he caused so many and the mental torture he inflicted on so many and the screwing and fucking he gave all of us and this bastard kangaroos he sicced on us and his fucking idiot Ah Loon that we got to bear as well and the paper generals we got to feed for him.

No fucking mercy of any kind for LKY. Let him seek mercy from the ghouls and demons waiting for him to eat his joss sticks and candle wax

Cos it's 1st Day of GHost Month; and hence this Post..:wink:
Btw, escher; my guess is, you are cLOse to your 90's ?..:biggrin:
Why Not teLL me your 3 time & 8 JIe; so i Can burn those Green Joss sTicKs & CandLes for you 1st ...:eek:

Save that for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. You can wank yourself with those joss sticks and candles first

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

ebola for smear of shit on sole of shoe will be a very good way for him to go. All his orifices leaking blood and very painful, agonising painful for him. The deaths he caused so many and the mental torture he inflicted on so many and the screwing and fucking he gave all of us and this bastard kangaroos he sicced on us and his fucking idiot ah loon that we got to bear as well and the paper generals we got to feed for him.

No fucking mercy of any kind for lky. Let him seek mercy from the ghouls and demons waiting for him to eat his joss sticks and candle wax

save that for smear of shit on sole of shoe lky. You can wank yourself with those joss sticks and candles first
your post shows nothing more than you are a frog in a well!!!

Vulgarities can't even describe you in person!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your post shows nothing more than you are a frog in a well!!!

Vulgarities can't even describe you in person!!!

How is cursing LKY equivalent to being a frog in a well? Please explain. :confused:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is cursing LKY equivalent to being a frog in a well? Please explain. :confused:

Jah and Alamaking: Are you in Japan or Singapore ?
HK14K: Japan
Jah and Alamaking: How come the screen capture shows your handphone using Starhub signals ?
HK14K: Don't be a frog in the well ..... my nick is shared among many people.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guys, I do not make apologies for whom I am sure is my spawn, a product of one of my cums.
Biggest joke was that I got to know him here when he was demanding things of me and then slowly I realised he was a fucking small boy married ten years or so and I calculated that he must have been one of the many brats from my wild oats.

That he was a fool and an idiot have nothing to do with me as I am not responsible for my cum.

I tried to give him more knowledge by telling him to go stick his head below water line of unflushed public toilet and recite the pledge to the turds and tissue floating there a thousand times very sincerely.

That he became a PAP paid doggie showed the level of depravity he sunk into which must have came from the mother who spawned him.
Her choice not to abort him which became HK14K a brat who only found solace by sucking on PAP paymaster arsehole.
She was not even a good fuck like her younger sister was, and her mother too.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guys, I do not make apologies for whom I am sure is my spawn, a product of one of my cums.
Biggest joke was that I got to know him here when he was demanding things of me and then slowly I realised he was a fucking small boy married ten years or so and I calculated that he must have been one of the many brats from my wild oats.

That he was a fool and an idiot have nothing to do with me as I am not responsible for my cum.

I tried to give him more knowledge by telling him to go stick his head below water line of unflushed public toilet and recite the pledge to the turds and tissue floating there a thousand times very sincerely.

That he became a PAP paid doggie showed the level of depravity he sunk into which must have came from the mother who spawned him.
Her choice not to abort him which became HK14K a brat who only found solace by sucking on PAP paymaster arsehole.
She was not even a good fuck like her younger sister was, and her mother too.
Oh, like i said... You tried to act like a old man but your words doesn't seems to tally with your age if you really are an old man of an old age...

Looked at all yr post, nothing but what "smear of shit on sole on LKY" in almost every post.... Bringing out all yr mum's authentic organs in this forum, trying to tell everyone how yr mum stood along the street in the past to be a whore and got screw by a chiwawa!!! Please, come out something new in yr cursing n swearing!!!

A frog posses only certain vision when it's in the well!!! Thank you

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Laksaboy, I do quite enjoy reading yr post at times...

I've absolute not against any cursing n swearing at PAP or minister but if you look at post from Escher, he swear for the sake of swearing it and nothing else...

Do you know what is NATO??? (NO ACTION, TALK ONLY)!!! If Escher or Crane hate the govt and leader so much, do something... Does he dare to protest??? If LKY stands infront of him, does he dare to swear like what he does over in this forum??? I can confirm + chop that Escher do not have such a guts.... He is one with low self-esteem and jealous and hate the society because he is simply a good for nothing...

Lastly laksaboy, i respect you because some of yr post really make sense.... Ask yourself this question, who turn SG into the 4 Dragon in Asia sitting side by side with HK, Taiwan n Korea. Thank you!!!

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah and Alamaking: Are you in Japan or Singapore ?
HK14K: Japan
Jah and Alamaking: How come the screen capture shows your handphone using Starhub signals ?
HK14K: Don't be a frog in the well ..... my nick is shared among many people.[/QUOTE]If you are old enough like what you mentioned, u dun even have to use 2 accounts to reply to my post!!! Lolz

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh my Sam, you let that spammer create polls??? What's next, make him a moderator?

If they allowed a fuckin clown like you your dog day.... He deserves his chance ....fuck you and fuck off kraut

FF0ECF1C-3349-4B7F-85A7-B7AC17E00242.JPG

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this type of poll should go to the incinerator together with the TS ....the smear of sole face TS should be a bon fire long time ago

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Laksaboy, I do quite enjoy reading yr post at times...

I've absolute not against any cursing n swearing at PAP or minister but if you look at post from Escher, he swear for the sake of swearing it and nothing else...

Do you know what is NATO??? (NO ACTION, TALK ONLY)!!! If Escher or Crane hate the govt and leader so much, do something... Does he dare to protest??? If LKY stands infront of him, does he dare to swear like what he does over in this forum??? I can confirm + chop that Escher do not have such a guts.... He is one with low self-esteem and jealous and hate the society because he is simply a good for nothing...

Lastly laksaboy, i respect you because some of yr post really make sense.... Ask yourself this question, who turn SG into the 4 Dragon in Asia sitting side by side with HK, Taiwan n Korea. Thank you!!!

sometimes very brilliant
but sometimes a bit off tangent
mostly wise and matured
sometimes twisted ....haha

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hee hee hee

kopisai and hk14k still hello kittied with no mouths and cannot talk or scream.
Cannot even moan the way hk14k mum moan when under me or riding me or being fucked doggie style

You guys seen the poll?
Everyone want that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die slow and painfully.
PAP doggies dare not even tick for LKY death to be fast. If they did, their PAP paymaster will cut their cock or clitoris and feed that to LKY to prolong his life.

Those doggies got to stand by helplessly and see people marking LKY to die slow and painful

ha ha ha ha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

#17 Escher

your poll is no reflection of the wishes of singaporeans
we fully support and admire and respect mr lee kuan yew
we wish him good health and well being
we admire and reverve him to the end

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hee hee hee

kopisai and hk14k still hello kittied with no mouths and cannot talk or scream.
Cannot even moan the way hk14k mum moan when under me or riding me or being fucked doggie style

You guys seen the poll?
Everyone want that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to die slow and painfully.
PAP doggies dare not even tick for LKY death to be fast. If they did, their PAP paymaster will cut their cock or clitoris and feed that to LKY to prolong his life.

Those doggies got to stand by helplessly and see people marking LKY to die slow and painful

ha ha ha ha

By advertising yr mum as a whore in this forum is not enough n now you still wanna announce to the whole world how yr mum moan when being screwed by a dog???

I tot you claim yourself to be a Geylang Pai Kia??? No face to answer my question on yr Crane account n now logged onto yr Escher account again???

Such a coward like you still claim yourself to be a Pai Kia.... No wonder SG gangsters is nothing but useless n shameful !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Escher and Crane
like father and son
vulgar and filthy
dirty vulval mouth
die painfullly in the end

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah!!!

Those two perverts hello kittied by me so they cannot talk or scream and now mutually wanking each other and their mothers joining them
in their perversions.

They dunno how to tick that bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe to die so they end up tickling each other ku ku jeow and licking each other arseholes.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old Bastard should kena Cancer, Aids, at one go..