• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Politeness and manners in SBF

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a huge extreme of politeness here. On one hand we can see extreme politeness on the other hand we can see someone scold another guys mother's orifice without restraints.

Is SG a land of extremists? Hehe.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was wondering what would be a good standard until I came across this and thought that this has to be the gold standard in politeness. What do you guys think for a forum like this;

This was addressed to Sam and not from a newbie.

Hi Sir, it would be my greatest honour if you could up my points. This forum needs more gentlemen like yourself :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delighted. Only exception is calling someone "boss". Even in the Corporate world, it is frowned upon even by direct superiors as gives the impression of class and servitude. The Indians in India are notorious for it. In OZ, Canada who are more egalitarian, it's a no no.

I know that it is used as a term in a friendly banter in Asia to recognise status and all good with that.

I think this is the standard we should adopt from now on. Anyone who is rude will be zapped.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's always good to be polite in any conversation whether online or not even when using a pseudonym nor a persona. It makes for a meaningful dialogue.

In a conflict, the dynamics change so the expectation is different.

Wise up. I do that once in a while using new clones. Remember, it's about online persona :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

Any good news for the world today? Your spoilt brat manipulative children died yet? :biggrin:

LOL ............................ LOL

What a well brought up gay boy. Muak!......LOL.......LOL

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir, I am heartily in agreement that it behooves all of us forumers here to carefully and properly exercise that which you correctly suggest. All leaders exhibit a capacity to lead change and we can see that you are a leader in action and in words.

We can see that you like to take charge and take credit for everything, further signs of excellent leadership, a real star in the making.

Sir please remember me during the next cycle and upz my paltry points. That would really buoy me and make my day seeing as how nondescript I am.

I was wondering what would be a good standard until I came across this and thought that this has to be the gold standard in politeness. What do you guys think for a forum like this;

This was addressed to Sam and not from a newbie.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatbthe FOOking fook uASKING?
u are the fooking cunt who called me a cunt first among other things

FELL FORM GRACE?

SONOTHING BETER TO DO?

When you found out "it' looked like this. Now what should it be called?....hmmmmmm.....sweetface? Nope!......Baby?.....ummmmmmmmmm...................Cunt?.......Waaahahahahahhahahaah!

20140322_gagdeal_ST.jpg

BalaChandranSupabramaniam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell........lo....... Sing..A..Poooooooooooooooor.....

Good afternoons brothers and sisters.
Bala wishes you all happy Thursday.
It is veryyyyy hot here in Chennai. Come find bala. Bala treat you eat chapati tosai prata many many mutton curry. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir I politely implore you to vacate this thread. The odiferous emanations from you is way too much for us to tahan. So I say again, please leave and go elsewhere and do rude things to spiders.

It is veryyyyy hot here in Chennai. Come find bala. Bala treat you eat chapati tosai prata many many mutton curry. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

36frah.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) has his arsehole fucked by the Arab sheik, his arsehole let you fuck ok? :biggrin:

LOL .......................... LOL

Ah. Brother jw. Bala country many many gays. Bala think bala friends can do the arsehole thing. Bala think Mr Mark will loves it. Oh... imagine the thrills..No thanks for Bala. Bala loves real clams. Yummy. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack. .

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir I politely implore you to vacate this thread. The odiferous emanations from you is way too much for us to tahan. So I say again, please leave and go elsewhere and do rude things to spiders.

Halo brother kinky. Come india bala teach kinky how to milk a goat. Come come. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best. Muack Muack.