• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Coast Guard to get new commander

Erhnam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not him. His resignation has nothing to do with pussies.

The chap involved in the vice case resigned shortly after being arrested. Supt rank.

Supt js right? Wah lau who started spreading wan ar, his wife also in civil service, nv spare thot for others!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supt js right? Wah lau who started spreading wan ar, his wife also in civil service, nv spare thot for others!

You are well-informed. I intentionally left his rank as Supt. Didn't want to be specific. Nice chap. This could have happened to many others. Me included. I only strike like lightning on mother fuckers. Our friend isn't one. Same for Kian Teck.

Hope our Supt friend recovers from this setback.

Erhnam

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are well-informed. I intentionally left his rank as Supt. Didn't want to be specific. Nice chap. This could have happened to many others. Me included. I only strike like lightning on mother fuckers. Our friend isn't one. Same for Kian Teck.

yea, heard how he went overseas to chase his wife, still wan eat outside meh? but end of day, he is suay ttm.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yea, heard how he went overseas to chase his wife, still wan eat outside meh? but end of day, he is suay ttm.

I have witnessed many goodie-goodie policemen who became chiong kings. Plenty of opportunities to stray in the SPF. Can always inform spouse night ops but ops in nightclub instead. You hardly get this lobang in the SAF or other ministries.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Ministry senior offcisls and Cabinet members are briefed when they are they new of the hazards of the occupation.

If these incidents occur in the course of duty or related somehow, leeway is given or intervention takes place. Usually posted to Siberia with full pay. Understandably so if not the morale will drop and people will leave including the good ones. What is not tolerated at all is corruption - no mercy.

How many officers can handle female fan clubs members who were witnesses, complainants or even defendents calling frequently.

SAF does the same for high ranking scholars and pilots on the basis of investment made. It about $5m to train a pilot the last time I checked so they will address it some how. Know of 2 cases where a pilot who went awol in Hawaii brought back with the help of US forces and another where he was brought back from Taiwan and they had to handle his financials to pay off his debts and his mistress. All govts do the same.

For SPF, its a daily thing. CNB even worse where SYT who are addicts will drop their panties at a drop of the hat. Even Singapore's first female senior officer had to go for early retirement as she too fell of all things to pussy power.

I have witnessed many goodie-goodie policemen who became chiong kings. Plenty of opportunities to stray in the SPF. Can always inform spouse night ops but ops in nightclub instead. You hardly get this lobang in the SAF or other ministries.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
All same same one lah.:rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeap, Jerry See is a SAC now, was commander PCG, now Dir Manpower (if i not wrong).

He got stagnant at Supt for quite awhile. Being OMS, should have been a turbo charged career. Aubeck Kam was his junior but obtained SAC much earlier.

Erhnam

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF promotions imo ok for most already, especially under new CP i feel. u shld see SCDF under the previous Comr, very hard to promote. See what happen now, after eric yap take over, discounting the 2 old SACs (one xfered for an offense by his underling.... u shld know this case; another at HTA), no more AC level and above. it is also this vacuum in top level scdf officials that the lucky SAC transferred out, will be coming back soon.

we are digressing, but anyone knows why the current PCG commander left?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had been on turbo charged, he wouldnt be nice. The taste of power changes a man. Aubeck Kam was also very nice and down to earth when he was a DSP in the police. He would talk to junior officers and treat them like friends. He even discussed computer games with his men and joked about stuff. At 30 or 31 years old, he rose and started to understand the power that he held and his potiential was beyond SPF. He started to change and became very task oriented. It hit him hard when "Ah Long San" happened under his watch and some of his best men were charged. He didnt protect anyone of them which he did the right thing as the evidences were strong. The case didn't hurt his career but his 2nd man was transferred out and retired shortly after. The "2nd man" was also a very nice man. That is how the police work, it is about getting the job done and at what expense. Aubeck changed after experiencing all these and he grew up. By the time he became Director Ops Police, he was a totally changed man. He was hard, demanding and very task orientated, however, that gets the job done just the way he want it to be done.

He got stagnant at Supt for quite awhile. Being OMS, should have been a turbo charged career. Aubeck Kam was his junior but obtained SAC much earlier.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aubeck was placed on Tier 1 Admin pathway 3 years after he became a regular. There were only 2 others. Leo and Swee Kiat who were placed very early in their career. The rest were either placed much later and never made it. Our little general now an acting minister is the youngest in history to make that grade.

These scheme are never revealed. An scholar peer of Swee Kiat and the nephew of a founding PAP MP tendered immediate resignation when he found about the scheme by accident and realised that it had separate payscale. He went on to join OUB then.

Nothing to do with Ah Long San.

If he had been on turbo charged, he wouldnt be nice. The taste of power changes a man. Aubeck Kam was also very nice and down to earth when he was a DSP in the police. He would talk to junior officers and treat them like friends. He even discussed computer games with his men and joked about stuff. At 30 or 31 years old, he rose and started to understand the power that he held and his potiential was beyond SPF. He started to change and became very task oriented. It hit him hard when "Ah Long San" happened under his watch and some of his best men were charged. He didnt protect anyone of them which he did the right thing as the evidences were strong. The case didn't hurt his career but his 2nd man was transferred out and retired shortly after. The "2nd man" was also a very nice man. That is how the police work, it is about getting the job done and at what expense. Aubeck changed after experiencing all these and he grew up. By the time he became Director Ops Police, he was a totally changed man. He was hard, demanding and very task orientated, however, that gets the job done just the way he want it to be done.