• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poh Lee Guan Enigma

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all agree that it is out of the blue. This guy probably thought that he would indeed be insurance in the event of a nomination cock-up. WP twice screwed this up. If he provides this as thenreason for his actions at the tribunal, they would not sack him but he will no longer have the trust of the party.

Lets face it opposition party quality has improved tremendously lately but the old ones tend to hang around and these things I suppose are part of the programme.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all agree that it is out of the blue. This guy probably thought that he would indeed be insurance in the event of a nomination cock-up.

Lets face it opposition party quality has improved tremendously lately but the old ones tend to hang around and these things I suppose are part of the programme.

Unfortunately he was caught pants down and blamed not having enough time to consult his leader. :eek:I hope when his judgement day comes, he doesn't end up like Sajeev blaming everyone else except himself. Hope WP can be lenient to Dr Poh Lee Guan this time round, but still the grave mistake is unpardonable otherwise it will became precedence for future candidate to act likewise. LKY wouldn't be so lenient if such thing happened under PAP camp.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is not nominated by his Party, then he can only stand as an independent, so I dont see how he can be an insurance to PEH. He is just an asshole.

We all agree that it is out of the blue. This guy probably thought that he would indeed be insurance in the event of a nomination cock-up. WP twice screwed this up. If he provides this as thenreason for his actions at the tribunal, they would not sack him but he will no longer have the trust of the party.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At ge2011 when your brother died for you, it is actually your popularity peak in Sbf and sg politics. Many people n bros here including me offer you nice words and support. Ltb who posted a champagne popping photo was righty fuck left right centre.

No matter how low a man has sunk, I would never drag in his family members especially if it concerns a recent deceased. The irony is that GMS associates regularly with Bob Sim, Ramseth, Locke, and treats them all to Ah Yat seafood on a regular basis. Bob of course is notorious for rudeness, crassness, imbecility, and not following the social contract. I would have paid a good sum of $$ to see the look on GMS face when Bob celebrated his brother's demise with champagne.

WHat goes around comes around. karma bouncer, as GMS like to call himself, should be seeing his own reflection soon.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all, does the law allow one party to send in two candidates to contest in the same ward ? Or is Dr Poh contesting as an independent ?

Dr Poh says he is some back up. He seems to hint of a possible scandal that might just blow up in the face of Png.

Nope, the law does not allow two candidates to use the same symbol. PLG would have to resign -- have his resignation accepted by the party CEC -- and then contest as an independent candidate using his own symbol.

The back up is just a smokescreen. Dr Poh is trying to create a little distraction and also to get the media's attention -- both of which he did quite successfully. But at the end of the day, what was accomplished? Nothing at all. That guy just terminated his membership with WP in a dramatic but totally pointless fashion. There's only one statement that he made, and that was not all is well within party ranks. But even that will be drowned out by 9 days of hustings.

PLG appears to have acted in a manner totally inconsistent with what I know of that man. That's the most puzzling part of the whole storm in a teacup.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is not nominated by his Party, then he can only stand as an independent, so I dont see how he can be an insurance to PEH. He is just an asshole.
this fucker was just trying his luck in the event WP nomination cock up....
LTK should sack this opportunist

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really you can delete the rest of the post and just keep the last sentence.

XXth proof of how confused the chap is, who doesn't know whether to fault WP or PLG. When PLG has an issue he is with WP therefore = WP has an issue, when WP and PLG has issues with each other, interestingly WP and not PLG becomes at fault. All these in one post.

Scroo will be reminded of what I meant when I said "agenda".

Last edited:

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh MS should have stood as independent or another party banner. And put to rest once and for all that He is a better MP, not CLOWN

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
murphy said:
Goh MS should have stood as independent or another party banner. And put to rest once and for all that He is a better MP, not CLOWN

For that, you need someone to do a GMS on him.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your modus operandi here is very familiar - convene a COI, invite people to tell you the obvious, etc. Where have I seen that before? Are you affiliated with others who operate this way?

The usual technique used for such instances is to sack Dr Poh immediately after GE, using CEC decision.

For me, I would do it slightly differently. I may want a committee of inquiry to look into this and then submit the report to the OPC which is to be held by end of July. Let the Cadre vote and decide on what appropriate actions should be taken against Dr Poh. Dr Poh will of course be given the opportunity to explain himself in that "tribunal".

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So you prefer for the CEC to sack him immediately without investigation? So much for believing in fairness and justice.

The reason for this practice is to avoid conflict of interests or power struggle which will cause prejudice. There is no reason to discard good practices even if PAP or the government use it, right?

Goh Meng Seng

Your modus operandi here is very familiar - convene a COI, invite people to tell you the obvious, etc. Where have I seen that before? Are you affiliated with others who operate this way?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all these screw ups, is there any possibility for Low to be kicked out of WP leadership?

Hi honey,
I see you are getting very popular and Angpai now...erh?
You get fucked in every thread and every folder you go
I am getting jealous you know?
Honey, I told you the last time and am telling you again, you belong to me and only me OK?
Are you still angry with me over the tryst we had at Bedok Reservoir the night before the Ferrari crash?
It was not totally my fault you know...first, you described to me the many screws you had with others
and then you got me excited and aroused with your purring mouth wide open
I warned you about the sands on the ground and requested you climb on top of me
but you insisted having an orgasm and pleaded that I must ride on you, like how the rest did
So now, the sands are stuck inside right?
No medicine or drug can help you except vacuuming your 'cheebye' if I may borrow a word from boss.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this kanina one word sums up....

CHEEBYE ITCHY......

why i say heshe got cheebye because i now believe heshe is a girl....wear skirt one.

i fuck the mother (hokkien call stand parents bone).....heshe can pretend nothing happen act blur without retort....

conclusion is only a girl can stomach such insult.......if a guy whether young old ah beng angmo illiterate or educated also wont stand for it.

so kanina is a girl with an itchy cheebye dying for free screws here
Hi honey,
I see you are getting very popular and Angpai now...erh?
You get fucked in every thread and every folder you go
I am getting jealous you know?
Honey, I told you the last time and am telling you again, you belong to me and only me OK?
Are you still angry with me over the tryst we had at Bedok Reservoir the night before the Ferrari crash?
It was not totally my fault you know...first, you described to me the many screws you had with others
and then you got me excited and aroused with your purring mouth wide open
I warned you about the sands on the ground and requested you climb on top of me
but you insisted having an orgasm and pleaded that I must ride on you, like how the rest did
So now, the sands are stuck inside right?
No medicine or drug can help you except vacuuming your 'cheebye' if I may borrow a word from boss.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
stressed? Can't stand truths from Kinana? Go bang your head against the wall! ahahahahahahahaha...................

cheers

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem, Honey.
Although the sands are still inside, I can wear crash helmet to overcome the abrasiveness within the wall between your legs
Can we change location elsewhere, instead of Bedok Reservoir?

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this kanina one word sums up....

CHEEBYE ITCHY......

why i say heshe got cheebye because i now believe heshe is a girl....wear skirt one.

i fuck the mother (hokkien call stand parents bone).....heshe can pretend nothing happen act blur without retort....

conclusion is only a girl can stomach such insult.......if a guy whether young old ah beng angmo illiterate or educated also wont stand for it.

so kanina is a girl with an itchy cheebye dying for free screws here

Where there is hole in her there is itch in her.
She can stand and withstand all the abuses hurled probably because her legs came out first when she was born