• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png Eng Huat very bad in doing business, shut down 8 company for the last 12 yrs

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok for Ah Huat if he's not really good in business.. At least he didn't waste taxpayers money.. Temasek Holdings had squandered millions of money belonging to the People in some of their overseas investments.. That is much much more worse..

hi there

1. ronny should also look into the directionship of the entire herd of daft sheep!
2. why just cherry pick ah huat?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is sap sap water. Nothing compare to the number of directorship the pappies MPs are holding. Wonder how they look after their wards?

The PAP MP Yeo Guat kwang has a long list of directorships and appointments.U think he got time to look after his ward ? He want to shit also no time maybe he let the RC running dogs do the interview and prepare the letters and he just sign the letters at home.

jw5

Loyal
Name 3 pap mps who have set up and run very successful businesses before becoming an MP.
I am still thinking of the first.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow lau, png make or lose $ in his business using his own $ you complain.:confused:

ho ching lose singaporeans cpf $ in her gambling you say she good. :mad:

good!, the best, me 'duaghter-in-law' the best, not only from Bataam to Johor Bary, but on planet earth....you no believe??

roadster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm...this Png understand how tough to run a biz in Singapore with first hand experience!

What did the other candidate did ? Smooth running with uncle's company with a silver spoon in his mouth?

Now we know who to understand the ground better and with experience. Great job RonRon. Thanks for info.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Entrepreneurial drive and spirit, better than suckers just wayang leechers.

I wonder why GLC got so many companies too:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmmm...this Png understand how tough to run a biz in Singapore with first hand experience!

What did the other candidate did ? Smooth running with uncle's company with a silver spoon in his mouth?

Now we know who to understand the ground better and with experience. Great job RonRon. Thanks for info.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. more like backfiring ronny!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The money wasn't squandered and the country didn't shut down like Png's compnaies shut down.

Seow lian eh! Your whore jinx went to Ozz got conned to buy up one childcare chain for A$600m. Seven months later this company she purchased declared bankrupt!

This childcare deal was peanut compared to the other multi-billion Dollar deals she lost in Thailand, Pakistan, HK, Indonesia and her purchase of European & American banks.

You no feel painful meh?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the daft or porlumpars will tell you;

It is unacceptable:mad:

But

It is unavoidable:(:(:(

It should not have happened, but it happened:*:

It is an honest mistake:o

And

Let's move on:p

Then an ah beng so last season ah PEH will tell us;

You think so easy to do ah.......not so easy huan:biggrin:........tio bo:o:confused:

Seow lian eh! Your whore jinx went to Ozz got conned to buy up one childcare chain for A$600m. Seven months later this company she purchased declared bankrupt!

This childcare deal was peanut compared to the other multi-billion Dollar deals she lost in Thailand, Pakistan, HK, Indonesia and her purchase of European & American banks.

You no feel painful meh?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to believe, but facts speak for themselves.

Facts are are inaudible, muted, for the 'white noises' that drowned the speech by the 'facts' are louder!!. that is why you have to believe... the 60% does & DEsMONd 'choo choo' train, wants to perpectuate this believe & now turning up the volume of the 'white noises' hoping that the 40% gets mesmerized!

Believe!...:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You no feel painful meh?

hi there

1. bro, talking about the abc thing down under!
2. all sane aussies were laughing till pissed in their pants.
3. jinnx buying in the abc.
4. everyone down under is fully aware of its sloppy & shady things.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, talking about the a#c thing down under!
2. all sane aussies were laughing till pissed in their pants.
3. jinnx buying in the a#c.
4. everyone down under is fully aware of its sloppy & shady things.

It's difficult to understand how one can be so dumb as to repeat losing billions of Dollars over so many years unless one has an interest in all those bad deals made.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please tell me, how many of our ministers and PAP MPs even managed any of their own company before joining politics.
None!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know whether people know how to read the report especially the doomsayers. Winding down a company does not mean a business has failed or you lose your investment.

Especially for businesses that use very little equity and mainly operating expenses, winding down a business when you have no more interest in it means you stop accepting new sales and close down everything when the last contract has been executed.

If Png had failed in 8 out of 11 businesses, he must have started as a very rich man. Honestly speaking, very few investors have that big appetite for failure. The notable examples are Temasek Holdings and GIC.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I presume RonRon does not understand the difference between "winding down" a company vs "striking off" a company vs "forced liquidation"
All are modes of shutting down companies, but only a "forced liquidation" implies business failure. My research shows that he merely ceased trading in the 5 businesses and strike them off in ACRA record. Hence the newspaper facts are poorly researched and smack ignorance in a few overzealous PAP doggy reporters.

In my years of experience with local businesses, i can tell you it is very common for businessmen to set up numerous companies to conduct different businesses. Main reasons are having different partners in different companies and separate accountability (unlike Temasek which does not account for anything). There are people who set up a company just to reserve the name which they like very much and never activate it till years later.

Wow these PAP dogs really treat Png like dead man. Surely they are trying to agitate him to sue them. Don't fall for the trick.

Last edited: