• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM rally - A GREAT DISSAPPOINTMENT & boring!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS.

He said he support non-populist policies
He said Singapore SMRT is still the best transport in the world
He said Singapore poor is still above international standard and thus acceptable
He said all of the above is very normal and suitable under PAP leadership.
He is still giving selective examples (mostly contributed from grassroots dogs) and musing to himself.
He said policies will take YEARS to see result.
He said Singapore is a dream and opportunity land for Singaporeans.
:oIo:

I can't be bothered to tune in to the radio or the TV to listen to his usual annual crap speech.. Thanks for summarising the contents of the speech by this Bapok..

S'pore is no longer a dream and land of opportunity for all.. Its self masturbation speech by Pinky to spread the feel good factor to daft Sinkies..

We all know that its just another of the Pappy great lies to fool the 60% daft fucktards..

In actual truth, this island is sinking fast.. The PAP is giving false hope to the people year after year..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's a great speech
very inspiring
very hopeful
full of faith, conviction and hope
more development
more projects
more employment opportunities
more affordable housing
less stress eduation system
more care and attention to the disadvantaged group
better care for the elderly and the marginalized group

overall very good speech
very very inspiring. I LIKE.

jw5

Loyal
Spurs beat Palace 1-0. Soldado from the penalty spot.
Palace fought hard till the end to try and get the equalizer.

Oh, and if there are any increases in medishield premiums for the elderly and needy, Toothpick Lim should pay for them.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Healthcare costs are rising so fast all over the world, do you think Singapore will be spared? We need to save for the future in order not to burden our children. Increasing medisave contribution is the right policy.

health care costs started rising in singapore after we pushed to be a medical hub. doctor's fees, followed by hospital costs are the 2 biggest factors in health care. both went up as more foreigners poured in, soaking up the limited supply of our health care services.

it is a LIE that more health care coverage = more costs for our kids.

if i am old, retired and sick and there is little state subsidy, the burden falls onto my children to pay for my healthcare costs, just as i will have to pay for my parents'.

instead of having a gardens by the airport, i would rather have low insurance premiums for the elderly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucker think the recent NDP feel good factor is enough to hookwink the gong cheebyes.
Business as usual, status quo.....dun even bother to throw some breadcrumbs your way to pacify those naysayers.
This is how confident the fucktard feels....and the other cheebye kias just laugh along.
Basically a speech to inform everyone how we are going to get fucked in the near future.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fucker think the recent NDP feel good factor is enough to hookwink the gong cheebyes.
Business as usual, status quo.....dun even bother to throw some breadcrumbs your way to pacify those naysayers.
This is how confident the fucktard feels....and the other cheebye kias just laugh along.
Basically a speech to inform everyone how we are going to get fucked in the near future.

talk so much
go and deliver your speech lor
you will shit bricks on the rostrum
only know how to talk only
we want action....

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of changes for airport. Finally moving the piece of trash Paya Lebar Airbase to Changi. Free up the valuable land there.

when are they going to move istana out and built retirement homes for our elders, they are the one who built the nation.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No mention of FTrash ganging up against SGs in the workplace, displacing them and bringing in more of their kakis while the FAP Traitors smile on.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why reserve only 40 or not 40% places for non-alumni in the primary schools? Ah! This is perfectly understandable if it is just a wayang to keep the status quo.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
every year is the same boring stuff and entire nation is forced to watch. every channels featured him.

that's not all, next week, they gonna repeat in every channels :(

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
when are they going to move istana out and built retirement homes for our elders, they are the one who built the nation.

They can move Paya Lebar airport but they don't dare to touch all the golf courses. Afterall they need to spend their wealth to relax there!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thing I am sure about Pinky is the things he say that is good for singaporeans all not counted wan,,remember his 'sorry'? When he 1st became PM he say no singaporean will be left behind? etc? he just say to make ppl happy,,,after that its all forgotten and nothing changes except to screw the people more policies,,,,he never deliver on his 'good' promises....

jw5

Loyal
Really scary looking at the audience. The WP is up against these FAP loyalists who are numerous...

Merrily laughing and clapping at "jokes" which are not funny?

Tell us more, I was watching football instead of those PAWS.......................

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did he say anything close to Mee Siam and Bar Chor Mee ? I only keen in hearing these 2 words, sounds funny from his mouth, much better than a standup comedian.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk so much
go and deliver your speech lor
you will shit bricks on the rostrum
only know how to talk only
we want action....

Pap fucked up type of logic

Criticize pap - become politician
Unaffordable healthcare - become doctor
PM wayang speech - deliver own speech?!