• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job Opportunity for Tan Wah Tiu : CCP tai-tai seeks personal nanny willing to kneel while putting shoes on her for $27k a month

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... I told you already lah, I only fuck your mother, sister, and wife because they beg me to fuck them deep deep.
Pui kia... go take yr anxiety medicine now and 等我一脚踢你 去 mandai Cemetry to join my gangster friends there... they will bully you with no ends in sight...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pui kia... go take yr anxiety medicine now and 等我一脚踢你 去 mandai Cemetry to join my gangster friends there... they will bully you with no ends in sight...

LOL!.... We all here knew CCP commiecunt faggot like you are mentally ill. So you took your medicine already? LOL!... Chinese traitor CCP murdered millions of Chinese even now, more than the Japanese during the WW2. So you want to join them now? LOL!....