• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM LEE says Dawson area was a swamp.......

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dawson was not a swamp! Mee Mai Hum do not know what's he talking about!!
Ponggol there were many swamp than I agreed!! Along Ponggol Rd there were swamp left and right!

Those days there were many deadly accident there!!

Ponggol used to be swampy but people then were happy.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can hog wash and say Singapore was a back water and some kind of Oblivion, fishing village when PAP take over in 1964.

What kind of lie is he not capable of ?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got friend's parents with few of acres of rambutan trees in ponggol, got dirt compensation, forced to stay in pigeon hole in hougang. Became so miserable and died soon after. Children all fed up, migrated eventually.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That's rubbish. I had an aunt who lived in Ponggol way back in the early 60s and she was absolutely miserable.

She was absolutely miserable not because she lived in Punggol, you dumb shit. She was miserable because she had you as a nephew.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I got friend's parents with few of acres of rambutan trees in ponggol, got dirt compensation, forced to stay in pigeon hole in hougang. Became so miserable and died soon after. Children all fed up, migrated eventually.

I can up your rambutan plantation. My friends family used to have a durian plantation. During the season, the workers bring baskets of durian from their plantation to their house. used to eat for free, those were the days. than URA took their plantation, and they got pennies on the dollar. Now, all living in HDB flats. That land today where their plantation was, is worth millions. They should be living in bungalows. Fucking PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She was absolutely miserable not because she lived in Punggol, you dumb shit. She was miserable because she had you as a nephew.

I had nothing to do with her. We visited her once a year during CNY and that was it.

However, she cheered up immensely when the PAP transformed her life in the 70s.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I had nothing to do with her. We visited her once a year during CNY and that was it.

However, she cheered up immensely when the PAP transformed her life in the 70s.

U only visited your aunt once a year? U truly are an unfilial piece of shit relative, just like your hero Gay Loong.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can up your rambutan plantation. My friends family used to have a durian plantation. During the season, the workers bring baskets of durian from their plantation to their house. used to eat for free, those were the days. than URA took their plantation, and they got pennies on the dollar. Now, all living in HDB flats. That land today where their plantation was, is worth millions. They should be living in bungalows. Fucking PAP.
yes, i also missed the free rambutans when i visit them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's rubbish. I had an aunt who lived in Ponggol way back in the early 60s and she was absolutely miserable.

The people in Punggol..track 18 or something or....?? were miserably gay about their life...it centre around, vegetables, fruit trees, fishes & PIGS...they were poor, they were miserable , they were GAY.

You go ask them...today!...but do not mention the word GAY today...you get slapped!...but your aunty in the 60's will say..I AM GAY!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netizens' comment:

Tham Weng Kay:
August 9, 2014 at 9:33 pm (Quote)
This Idiot PM must be sleeping…!!! Let me now re-quote one of the comment posted by a reader out here which read as :

@ Alamak!:
Dawson Estate used to have low-rental terrace houses built by the SIT, the HDB’s predecessor, in the 1950s and 60s.
The estate had a charming character all of its own then.
I know because I attended primary school there. LHL is pulling a fast one.

What I can say is that PM Lee Hsien Loong doesn’t even know that PAP is taking the FOOT-STEPS OF MR. LIM YEW HOCK AS A PIONEER WHO INITIATED TO START-KICK LAUNCHING ALL THESE PUBLIC HOUSINGS DURING THE 1950s AND 1960s…!!!
And this include some low Rise flats located at Old Kallang Airport Road which have since been demolished among many others…!!!
Just wonder why PAP always choose to announce untrue stories to mislead the Singaporeans when all the Pioneer Generation Aged Uncles And Aunties are still alive today who can stand out to prove him wrong…!!!

He also tried to tell Sickaporean that Mee Siam got Hum!!

than he doesn't want Hum so it became Mee Siam Mai Hum!!