• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM just mentioned my name on NDR

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huat arrggghh!!!

A very elated Jackass Neo just called me and sought advice on his forthcoming film, "The Kampong Spirit"

He is looking for contributors for his new movie that will be assisted financially by the Garment.

Shall I leave my job as a "Pang-Jio-Keng" cleaner and become his advisor.

Net time PM Lee may mention, KOHLIANTYE............

jw5

Loyal
He now wants to have tea with you as part of the forummer verification program.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He is now ironing his pink dress and panties with pink pokka dots. :p

damn it bro, got a mental picture of Liang PoPo & Liang SiMei in Hot Pink Dresses and Panties with Pink Polka Dots!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damn it bro, got a mental picture of Liang PoPo & Liang SiMei in Hot Pink Dresses and Panties with Pink Polka Dots!!!

I got a mental picture of Liang Po Po in a black and grey samfu and Liang Si Mei in a flowery one.