• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pm from tonychat, the worst of sinkies

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When i post something, they expect me to be in this place or that place in which i have no affinity with that person at all. i do not know where the expectation being arised from. I can only conclude that it is a kind of primitive herd mentality.

so you expect the fellow samsters and sinkies to agree in whatever you said? is this not the kind of primitive herd mentality u toking about? :oIo:

On no, i never expect people to agree with me at all, i never said that, you can even ban me if you dun like it. you are welcome to do that. and i never never seek any agreement with anyone to use the term sinkie as well but they still use it, i dunno why.

This term sinkie is only used by me, but if they want to use it, they have the freedom to do so, i never tell them to use it.

All the things that i posted here, i never expect anyone or force anyone to agree with me, i even actually want them to disagree with me but they have the freedom to make their choice since i respect their rights.

You can do anything you want but i just state my view point and description such as the primitive herd mentality that i just found out sinkie forumers have here.

you dun like it, it is not my problem but yours and you can keep your primitive herd mentality to yourself too. I am just surprise that at this modern times, people still have that mentality. maybe i am right afterall, a first world country populated by 3rd world sinkies.

Let me add on: You say that when i post something , people have to agree with me, this is the actual statement that tells me you got the primitive herd mentality. it is no different from a slave mentality. you can continue such mentality if you want to but i am not into such moronic mindset so dun expect me to think like you.

it also means that when you look at the sign board and tells you what you need to do, you will do it without questioning. When there is no U-turn sign, you dun dare to u turn, you need a sign to tell you to do that.

Oh no, i dun behave and think like that, that is a behavior fit for sinkie losers who have no brain and mind of their own.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thi is precisely what i meant:

moolightaffairs
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Sep 2008
My Reputation:Points: 128 / Power: 26

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=460528

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moolightaffairs
truth? what is the truth? the truth is you are a coward keep mislead samsters that you are in Thailand. but in fact you are hiding in sinkie land. its never a prob for me and i never have any prob. you love the Thai so much and red shirt demo in Bangkok, thought you are one of them. but you are the worst of the sinkies! hiding in sg when i expect u to be at Bangkok or even join them!

you are the typical sinkie 10 times! hide at a safe place, dare not tok back to sg gov in real life issue. but tok big like you are a big time quitter in Bangkok, taking part in all the actions and keep criticizing fellow sinkies! you are a fucking loser!

cowards are those losers from the SDP IB nasty clones who do not contribute anything costructive to the topic but resort to the same lame repetitive spams.

if u do not like his posting, just click IGNORE.

it's funny the way losers behave here in most forums. they sure live up to their notoriety of being cowards, losers, ninjas, turtles, trolls and imbeciles.

All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

like that also can get infraction so u should understand cowards and losers clones are made of what ingredients.:rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kai tonychat,

you are a 1st rate CCB fucking a 2nd rate ladyboy living in a 3rd rate country. :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On no, i never expect people to agree with me at all, i never said that, you can even ban me if you dun like it. you are welcome to do that. and i never never seek any agreement with anyone to use the term sinkie as well but they still use it, i dunno why.

This term sinkie is only used by me, but if they want to use it, they have the freedom to do so, i never tell them to use it.

all the thing i post here, i never expect anyone or force anyone to agree with me, i even actually want them to disagree with me but they have the freedom to make their choice since i respect their rights.

You can do anything you want but i just state my view point and description such as the primitive herd mentality that i just found out sinkie forumers here have.

you dun like it, it is not my problem but yours and you can keep your primitive herd mentality to yourself too. I am just surprise that at this modern times, people still have that mentality. maybe i am right afterall, a first world country populated by 3rd world sinkies.

Let me add on: You say that when i post something , people have to agree with me, this is the actual statement that tells me you got the primitive herd mentality. it is no different from a slave mentality. you can continue such mentality if you want to but i am not into such moronic mindset so dun expect me to think like you.

it also means that when you look at the sign board and tells you want you do, you will do it. When there is no U-turn sign, you dun dare to u turn, you need a sign to tell you that.

Oh no, i dun behave like that, that is a behavior fit for a sinkie.

tony ah tony. i dun think like what u mentioned above. its u who said i think this way. u r the one who having all the herd and slave mentalities becos u keep toking about it, getting affected about it and u strongly insociate from it . the more u do it, the more u r in it. we samsters here dont get affected becos we think independently. i think all your responses proof something about yourself to all the samsters reading. limpeh member since alfresco coffeeshop, sinkie this term been use for long long time. not by u or solely use by u. dun try to claim credit when its not yours or saying other following u, this only show what kind of people you are. :oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
tony ah tony. i dun think like what u mentioned above. its u who said i think this way. u r the one who having all the herd and slave mentalities becos u keep toking about it, getting affected about it and u strongly insociate from it . the more u do it, the more u r in it. we samsters here dont get affected becos we think independently. i think all your responses proof something about yourself to all the samsters reading. limpeh member since alfresco coffeeshop, sinkie this term been use for long long time. not by u. dun try to claim credit when its not yours, this only show what kind of people you are. :oIo:

that cb kia tonychat is damn thick-skin one lah. he will claim that he go join the yellow/red army to protest when he is actually hiding inside his thai ladyboy prostitute wife's massive manmade vagina.:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia Tonychat, u are truly a real life loser. Fuck woman also fuck a fake one aka LADYBOY. :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like that also can get infraction so u should understand cowards and losers clones are made of what ingredients.:rolleyes:

hi, i dont ignore people because i believe in freedom of speech. u got anything by all means post it here, i will read it and response to it with appropriate actions. which includes infraction. i think u deserve it because im engage in discussion with fellow forummer tonychat but u have to start the spam again on your personal feuds with those forummers here. pls grow up. thanks. :oIo:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cowards are those losers from the SDP IB nasty clones who do not contribute anything costructive to the topic but resort to the same lame repetitive spams.

if u do not like his posting, just click IGNORE.

The kind of troll that brings his personal agenda into any thread.

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

And now whining as if he never gives infractions to others. Now you know why the OA is watching you closely for your next ban. :biggrin:

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACT:

Tony Chat cannot make it in SINGAPORE, that is why he complain and complain and complain......typical losers who i know behave this way.

little tony boy.....enjoy fucking your horny ladyboy hor.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!

>>>> BUT LITTLE TONY BOY....WHERE ARE YOU NOW?????? IN THAILAND?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........YOU ARE IN SINGAPORE!!!!

U

UpYoz_olo

The WORST sinkies are SIFU, the monkey and yellow people would keep giving me infraction points as if i cared!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!

>>>> BUT LITTLE TONY BOY....WHERE ARE YOU NOW?????? IN THAILAND?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........YOU ARE IN SINGAPORE!!!!

This is just like a boy comparing the size of his father's dick to his angmoh neighbour's and scorn at his father's relatively shorter dick. So when the boy is being asked to show his dick, it turned out that his dick is even shorter than his father's short dick. After all, he is the son. You would think that by laughing at his father's short dick, this boy should possess a big one.

So what the boy is trying to do is to pretend to be an angmoh with big dick. He thinks that by laughing at his own father, he could be mistaken to have possessed a big dick.

However much he tries to disown his father, his small dick is a big giveaway that he is the offspring of small dicks.

The boy has the hallmark of a traitor stamped all over his face.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just like a boy comparing the size of his father's dick to his angmoh neighbour's and scorn at his father's relatively shorter dick. So when the boy is being asked to show his dick, it turned out that his dick is even shorter than his father's short dick. After all, he is the son. You would think that by laughing at his father's short dick, this boy should possess a big one.

So what the boy is trying to do is to pretend to be an angmoh with big dick. He thinks that by laughing at his own father, he could be mistaken to have possessed a big dick.

However much he tries to disown his father, his small dick is a big giveaway that he is the offspring of small dicks.

The boy has the hallmark of a traitor stamped all over his face.

Very good analogy. Except that in the case of Tonychat, when the neighbour ask Tonychat to show his cock, it turned out that he doesn't even have one. :o

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good analogy. Except that in the case of Tonychat, when the neighbour ask Tonychat to show his cock, it turned out that he doesn't even have one. :o

Lets just assume that he has one. If he doesn't have one, he would have pimped himself for a living, not having to rely on some ladyboy.

The story continues...

When Tony boy advises people to stay away from Sinkies, it's like telling his mother to stay away from the father. The boy is ashamed of his father, and seeks to identify himself with the big dick angmoh next door. He even encourages the mother to get farked by the big dick angmoh because he is too ashamed of his father's small dick.

So samsters are not entirely wrong for saying that the boy is pimping his mother.

The boy is ashamed of the father. But why ? It's precisely because inwardly he identifies his small dick with his father. His small dick is an indelible birthmark that his father has left on him, so much so he is desperate to get rid but couldn't.

Each time he taunts his father over his small dick, he does so to convince himself that he has a big one. Unfortunately for the kid, his IQ is not high. When you want to do that, it's fine. But never drop your pants and show your dick..em...I mean your birthmark to your enemies.

One day out of the blue, he slipped his tongue and dropped his pants. He said: "All this while I am in Singapore."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Save your shit sinkie loser, i will always be here bashing you bunch of sinkies. Come and visit me lah, he he.. oh yes, i am not in Thailand, you people just love it.. Sinkieland is so desperate for people to go back?