• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please, Men Of Germany. Do Something

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In actual fact, Hitler didn't want a war. He was forced into war by the British and the rest is history.

I knew about it after doing my own research & realized that what they told in schools, history books, mainstream media, & Hollywood movies were all damn lies. Hitler and the German people stood up to the banksters that's why they are systematically being destroyed from within today by bringing in millions of Muslims.

A German friend told me that there's a law now in Germany that would require families to allow refugees to stay with them in their own homes if and when the government issues such order. Those who refuse to follow the order will be arrested and sent to prison. The government is obviously a puppet of the banksters.

You ain't seen nothin' yet thus far in Bavaria as the worst is yet to come.