• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please HELP....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye lah! Talk so much for fuck? Not happy jeo me out and whack me lah. :oIo:

KAN NING BU CHAO CHEE BYE!

this just shows how small your little peenie really is
your fcuktard head is so big, so enormous and so empty
like your anal vulval mouth..an utter disgrace in this forum
the worst kurang ajar here...and u think u very clever...pui!!!
talk so big for fcuk!!

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this just shows how small your little peenie really is
your fcuktard head is so big, so enormous and so empty
like your anal vulval mouth..an utter disgrace in this forum
the worst kurang ajar here...and u think u very clever...pui!!!
Talk so big for fcuk!!

Boh Lan Par.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye lah! Talk so much for fuck? Not happy jeo me out and whack me lah. :oIo:

KAN NING BU CHAO CHEE BYE!

what sort of kurang ajar is this rabid dog
always spout red bold vulgarities with such abandon
nobody seems to be able to put down this kesiaokau
his anal vulval mouth is the talk of the town

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In recent years, how you can smell someone with pappy mentality is when he or she is more interested or focused on helping outsiders or foreigners ahead of locals.
Could be to make themselves popular and well-known globally or perhaps they think the locals are already under their thumb and control, there is no need to curry favour with the locals.
This is nothing to do with xenophobia or being hard hearted. It's the way they have become.

This smell is prevalent in the leaders and all the PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants) all follow dutifully to get the same smell.

JW5 you are damn right about this. those pap porlumpars like to think that they are the upper beings, they always show magnanimity and benevolent towards foreigners for no reason. actually it's 猫哭耗子,假慈悲! it's all fake for publicity.

towards fellow Singaporeans, they can't wait to spit, humiliate and very vindictive. good example here, can see how the pap dog kopiuncle can't wait to give infraction!

jw5

Loyal
JW5 you are damn right about this. those pap porlumpars like to think that they are the upper beings, they always show magnanimity and benevolent towards foreigners for no reason. actually it's 猫哭耗子,假慈悲! it's all fake for publicity.

towards fellow Singaporeans, they can't wait to spit, humiliate and very vindictive. good example here, can see how the pap dog kopiuncle can't wait to give infraction!

That's one thing that differentiates them (the leaders and their porlumpars) from the N Koreans.

They are damn concerned about what the world thinks about them, including how helpful they are to other nations and nationalities.
They always want to make friends with first world countries and their leaders, and to be well liked by them.

That is one reason I find it very hard to believe those bogus allegations that CSJ is a pap agent.
They will never allow one of their own to print what he did in books or to spread things about them overseas.
If they have any agents, they would be clowns prancing about on SG shores and not embarrassing them overseas, where they are so concerned about their idiotic collective "face".

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are another kurang ajar in this forum
right after that top kurang ajar here IHP
calling yourself a noble man, a learned sage here
you are nothing but an utter disgrace to the anal lects!! PUI!!
who is next ??? jw5 is a gone case..no need to include him. he is a goner - kana screwed until siaoliao!!!no need to pui him.he pui himself!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moo THE COW IS ihp!!!
SAME VUlval anAl mouth'
spouting vulgarites and profanites
same spots, same colour , same hole
i say this to you MOO and IHP..PUI!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's one thing that differentiates them (the leaders and their porlumpars) from the N Koreans.

They are damn concerned about what the world thinks about them, including how helpful they are to other nations and nationalities.
They always want to make friends with first world countries and their leaders, and to be well liked by them.

That is one reason I find it very hard to believe those bogus allegations that CSJ is a pap agent.
They will never allow one of their own to print what he did in books or to spread things about them overseas.
If they have any agents, they would be clowns prancing about on SG shores and not embarrassing them overseas, where they are so concerned about their idiotic collective "face".

now you write using another handle
gone case lah siaokau
you got no credibility anymore
go and meet your good friend scroobal

jw5

Loyal
moo THE COW IS ihp!!!
SAME VUlval anAl mouth'
spouting vulgarites and profanites
same spots, same colour , same hole
i say this to you MOO and IHP..PUI!!!!!

He's not, but so what if he is?
You also "lanlan" right? :oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's not, but so what if he is?
You also "lanlan" right? :oIo:

haha another different handle
aiyah nevermind lah
as far as i am concerned
IHP,MOO THE COW, CHON THE STEWPIDITY DOO,WIKIPHIL THE PAEDOPHIL
ARE ALL THE SAME KURANG AJAR GANG with the biggest vulval anal mouths in the forum
look at MOO the abusive infractor..infract kopisai for his rebuttal to IHP's vulgarity!!
what a disgrace!!! an abuse of his infraction power! MOO the stewpidity fool the moron the siaokau all in one
i say to all of these rabid dogs PUI!!!!!