• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please help me in this REALLY serious matter

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please help me because I like to disrupt threads with my big big bullshit and I like to scold people bad words. I also like to lie and break my word all the time. I love to carry people's balls and act as though I am very weak but in fact I am very cunning and strong.
I like to zap people that I dont like behind their backs and pretend that I did not.
Please help me I am very dishonest and irritating.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please help me because I like to disrupt threads with my big big bullshit and I like to scold people bad words. I also like to lie and break my word all the time. I love to carry people's balls and act as though I am very weak but in fact I am very cunning and strong.
I like to zap people that I dont like behind their backs and pretend that I did not.
Please help me I am very dishonest and irritating.

Sound so familiar so since you're what you are then please welcome my zap now.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sound so familiar so since you're what you are then please welcome my zap now.

My sifu and clan will protect me from all you CCCB people and then we will also zap you in the back. That is our skill and we got other skills too.