• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Guess??? Mediacorpse Actor Molested JiuhuBus in Live Streaming Shows!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard he went to KTV he avoid giving tips .:biggrin:

Maybe now he bo lui liao that's why he so chow kuan. I used to go drinking with him and his kakis in the 90s and he damn hao lian and buy rounds after rounds of drinks. But one thing never changes and that is he's still as tiko and chee hong as ever.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe now he bo lui liao that's why he so chow kuan. I used to go drinking with him and his kakis in the 90s and he damn hao lian and buy rounds after rounds of drinks. But one thing never changes and that is he's still as tiko and chee hong as ever.
He should have learnt from Teeko Jack Neo, brought naive women inside the car to have free fuxk!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's good. It means he still has a healthy amount of testosterone. Not the low energy flaccid ones.

He just lacks discipline.

If you can harness that sexual energy and channel it to productive use, you will become invincible.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has a Facebook livestream event tonight at 8pm. Please support! :biggrin:

terence.jpg