• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please contribute your jokes , funny song , funny video about religion . ;)

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is a joke, the believers of religions are jokers.

so they are pretty much laughing stocks by themselves.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be
so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.

God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you !

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is a joke, the believers of religions are jokers.

so they are pretty much laughing stocks by themselves.

Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1 - The fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

Fishy: By your logic...you have two choices: You are either a fool or a joker. So, which one are you or which one you prfer to be?

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a Christian lady who lived next door to an atheist. Every day, when the lady prayed, the atheist guy could hear her. He thought to himself, “She sure is crazy, praying all the time like that. Doesn’t she know there isn’t a God?”

Many times while she was praying, he would go to her house and harass her, saying “Lady, why do you pray all the time? Don’t you know there is no God?” But she kept on praying.

One day, she ran out of groceries. As usual, she was praying to the Lord explaining her situation and thanking Him for what He was gonna do. As usual, the atheist heard her praying and thought to himself, “Humph! I’ll fix her.”

He went to the grocery store, bought a whole bunch of groceries, took them to her house, dropped them off on the front porch, rang the door bell and then hid in the bushes to see what she would do. When she opened the door and saw the groceries, she began to praise the Lord with all her heart, jumping, singing and shouting everywhere!

The atheist then jumped out of the bushes and told her, “You ol’ crazy lady, God didn’t buy you those groceries, I bought those groceries!” At hearing this, she broke out and started running down the street, shouting and praising the Lord.

When he finally caught her, he asked what her problem was. She said, “I knew the Lord would provide me with some groceries, but I didn’t know he was gonna make the devil pay for them!”

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.

The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'

Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and
besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'

Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me..'

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament
and showed him at the top of several pages,
that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a Christian lady who lived next door to an atheist. Every day, when the lady prayed, the atheist guy could hear her. He thought to himself, “She sure is crazy, praying all the time like that. Doesn’t she know there isn’t a God?”

Many times while she was praying, he would go to her house and harass her, saying “Lady, why do you pray all the time? Don’t you know there is no God?” But she kept on praying.

One day, she ran out of groceries. As usual, she was praying to the Lord explaining her situation and thanking Him for what He was gonna do. As usual, the atheist heard her praying and thought to himself, “Humph! I’ll fix her.”

He went to the grocery store, bought a whole bunch of groceries, took them to her house, dropped them off on the front porch, rang the door bell and then hid in the bushes to see what she would do. When she opened the door and saw the groceries, she began to praise the Lord with all her heart, jumping, singing and shouting everywhere!

The atheist then jumped out of the bushes and told her, “You ol’ crazy lady, God didn’t buy you those groceries, I bought those groceries!” At hearing this, she broke out and started running down the street, shouting and praising the Lord.

When he finally caught her, he asked what her problem was. She said, “I knew the Lord would provide me with some groceries, but I didn’t know he was gonna make the devil pay for them!”

Didn't know the devil is more generous with money :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1 - The fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

Fishy: By your logic...you have two choices: You are either a fool or a joker. So, which one are you or which one you prfer to be?

Psalm23

??? this is not funny .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be
so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.

God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you !

Whahahahah ... Good one .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the difference between real Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

It only takes one nail to hang up the picture.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A pedophile dies in a car crash and goes to heaven. He's stopped at the pearly gates by St. Peter, who is really miffed.
"You swine," St Peter said, "How can you have the audacity to try and enter the kingdom of heaven after you have led such a perverted, ungodly life. Do you think you have a chance in hell of meeting God?"
"Fuck God," replied the pervert, "Where the fuck is the baby Jesus?"

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why did Jesus always get told off by his mother.
Because he was always biting his nails!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Top Ten Reasons That Beer Is Better Than Jesus:-
a) No one will kill you for not drinking beer.
b) Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
c) They don't force beer on minors who cannot think for themselves.
d) Beer has never caused a major war.
e) When you have a beer you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.
f) Nobody has ever been burned at the stake, hanged or tortured over a beer.
g) You don't have to wait 2000 years for a second beer.
h) There are laws saying beer labels cannot lie to you.
I) You can prove you have a beer.
j) If you are devoted to beer then there are groups who can help you stop.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One zen student said, “My teacher is the best. He can go days without eating.”
The second said, “My teacher has so much self-control, he can go days without sleep.”
The third said, “My teacher is so wise that he eats when he’s hungry and sleeps when he’s tired.”

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Buddhist phones the monastery and asks the monk “Can you come to do a blessing for my new house?”
The monk replies “Sorry, I’m busy.”
“What are you doing? Can I help?”
“I’m doing nothing”, replied the monk, “Doing nothing is a monk’s core business and you can’t help me with that.”
So the next day the Buddhist phones again, “Can you please come to my house for a blessing?”
“Sorry,” said the monk, “I’m busy.”
“What are you doing?”
“I’m doing nothing,” replied the monk.
“But that was what you were doing yesterday!”, said the Buddhist.
“Correct”, replied the monk, “I’m not finished yet!”

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The monk hands the hot dog vendor a $20 bill. The vendor gives him the hot dog, and turns back to his cart. The monk said “Excuse me, but what about my change?”

The vendor replied, “Why, surely, a learned brother would know that change comes from within.”

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A zen monk asks the master if e-mail is ok. The master says “yes, but no attachments.”

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;h5XnFAcjAJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XnFAcjAJY&sns=em[/video]