• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy + bangra ftrash throw rubbish + used condom near jurong east mrt station

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, FOREIGN WORKERS THROWS RUBBISH EVERYWHERE NEAR JURONG EAST MRT STATION[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Jul 2014 - 5:43pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I write in here to you to complain about the sight of rubbish that is shown in the picture at the field opposite Jurong East MRT station.

Every weekend, I see foreign workers such as Pinoy maids together with their Bangla construction worker boyfriends gathering at the field. I have nothing against them gathering and chilling there, but they make such a huge mess by just leaving their rubbish such as food wrappers and beer cans all over the grass patch. Sometimes I even find used condoms on the field. I use to go there for Kite-Flying but ever since the rubbish got so much worse, I stop going there anymore because I am afraid of stepping onto the glass bottles and also because it is so smelly there!

NEA do not seems to fine these foreign workers as well. The rubbish keep getting worse and worse, however just the other day I saw a NEA officer fining a old Singaporean uncle at Jurong East MRT station for spitting on the grass.

Why the double standard?!

You have foreign workers throwing things everywhere on the grass field and yet you guys do nothing about it! Is it because foreign workers harder to imply the fine and Singaporeans easy to fine and collect money?

Please be more fair to us Singaporeans. I honestly hope something can be done about this.

Why are we wasting taxpayers money to cleanup these rubbish for them! Shouldn't the government have more stringent tests to ensure the higher quality of immigrants into our country? I just had a holiday in Gold Coast and I realize all the foreigners working there are so much more well-behaved as compared to the foreigners here in Singapore.

Why is this the case?

Chris O

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
To keep Singaporeans safe. The pinoys are doing us a service.

[h=1]DEAR TRS, FOREIGN WORKERS THROWS RUBBISH EVERYWHERE NEAR JURONG EAST MRT STATION[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Jul 2014 - 5:43pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I write in here to you to complain about the sight of rubbish that is shown in the picture at the field opposite Jurong East MRT station.

Every weekend, I see foreign workers such as Pinoy maids together with their Bangla construction worker boyfriends gathering at the field. I have nothing against them gathering and chilling there, but they make such a huge mess by just leaving their rubbish such as food wrappers and beer cans all over the grass patch. Sometimes I even find used condoms on the field. I use to go there for Kite-Flying but ever since the rubbish got so much worse, I stop going there anymore because I am afraid of stepping onto the glass bottles and also because it is so smelly there!

NEA do not seems to fine these foreign workers as well. The rubbish keep getting worse and worse, however just the other day I saw a NEA officer fining a old Singaporean uncle at Jurong East MRT station for spitting on the grass.

Why the double standard?!

You have foreign workers throwing things everywhere on the grass field and yet you guys do nothing about it! Is it because foreign workers harder to imply the fine and Singaporeans easy to fine and collect money?

Please be more fair to us Singaporeans. I honestly hope something can be done about this.

Why are we wasting taxpayers money to cleanup these rubbish for them! Shouldn't the government have more stringent tests to ensure the higher quality of immigrants into our country? I just had a holiday in Gold Coast and I realize all the foreigners working there are so much more well-behaved as compared to the foreigners here in Singapore.

Why is this the case?

Chris O

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid govt always double standard in the wrong way. Unlike other countries that favour locals, here favour foreigners.

Anyway what happened to corrective works order? Just arrest these foreign trash and send them all to clear up their own rubbish! Instead of wasting taxpayer money to clean after them.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It certainly looks that way. If you used condoms becos you fuck, then you will not be fined. Spitting is not fucking and will not result in offsprings, so is a useless activity, therefore the uncle was fined.

they are teaching sinkies how to fuck and helping to increase sexual activity in sg. :biggrin:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Ponggol, you can also see trash left behind by the Banglas, the Ah nehs, and the pRCs when they sat on covered culverts, open grass clearings, kerbside, road dividers, void decks, bus stops, to eat their packaged lunches. Plenty of plastic bags, styrofoam boxes, plastic bottles, used tissue paper, empty cigarette boxes, cigarette butts..Where are the NEA officers? When you want them, they are not around. It's like they are told to leave them alone.

Result is foreigners create more trash so more foreigners are needed to clean up their mess. The cycle goes on while the Ministers enjoy their comfort zones behind high walls.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already stress many times, ugly maid need sex too, gov should provide some free facility for them to play.