• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Pinoy Whores Scamming SG Kids in Woodlands

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, BEWARE OF THESE 3 PINOYS TARGETING OUR SCHOOL CHILDREN WITH RELIGION FOR DONATIONS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
3 Jan 2015 - 12:10pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

Please share this with your readers. While I was waiting for someone at Woodlands MRT, I saw a team of 3 foreign ladies in action, asking only young school students for help. They say they belong to a certain religion and are asking school children for donations as well as contact details.

One older lady whom I spoke to who is from the Philippines say that they are not in the wrong to preach their religion and ask for donations in public places. I use to work in the government sector so I know that in order to solicit for donation in public, you need to apply for a license or a pass. So I asked if they have applied for any license or pass but to my shock they suddenly reacted very aggressively and shouted vulgarities at me before running away when I told them I am going to call the police.

I really hope parents can remind their children to avoid talking to strangers who talk to them in public places because some of these might be conducting illegal activities such as asking you to join a cult, scamming money or even worse child trafficking.

I hope TRS can publish my letter and warn others.

Thank you very much.

Very sad this is happening in a place we call HOME.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Jerry
TRS reader

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not beri nice to call donation collectors as whores. Someone need to find out who is the person who likes to call others whores everytime.

Pinoys mostly Catholics?

Vatican is damn rich more than Temasek and GIC combined.

Still wanna collect donation?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody complain about negative CPF assets which can cost anyone hundred thousands of dollars but shout so loud over some chump change from school kids?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another tread showing sinkies are ball-less and only post in the forum...what a sinkie losers..

And then in the near future, he will post again to complain about how painful his ass is..

This is a vicious cycle => ball-less -> ass painful -> ball-less -> ass painful........etc

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not beri nice to call donation collectors as whores. Someone need to find out who is the person who likes to call others whores everytime.

Pinoys mostly Catholics?

Vatican is damn rich more than Temasek and GIC combined.

Still wanna collect donation?

All who preach in public are worse than whores. We all know only people from a certain religion like to preach in public. I will eff those whose do so to me. even they are my friends.:biggrin::biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats the point of taking their picture?its not like u can differentiate them from the hundreds of thousands of fugly pinos and maids here on this island.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another tread showing sinkies are ball-less and only post in the forum...what a sinkie losers..

And then in the near future, he will post again to complain about how painful his ass is..

This is a vicious cycle => ball-less -> ass painful -> ball-less -> ass painful........etc

how true ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and look who is talking!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody should learn about the Pinoy nature.

Pinoy-Beggars.jpg

http://philippinefailblog.com/using-god-all-the-time/

Using God All The Time

I’m wondering what’s wrong with those pinoys, using God all the time, even the situation or topic has nothing to do with it. I just checked the facebook of a friend of mine who is waiting for his “treasure” to arrive (treasure=his scam pinay wife). That woman, who is clearly a moron is using the word “God” as many times as possible. I just copied a few comments :

“Another Christmas celeb without my darling, but thanks God still the joy filled in our hearts by God’s grace and love. Merry Christmas to my husband family….May the Love, peace and joy of Christmas be filled in your heart, All year long! i love you all! Godbless!love..love..love”

I don’t know if my friend is a believer or not, but it seems those people just force it down your throat. This woman is already irritating me and I never met her yet. God’s joy, God’s love, God’s grace, God’s peace, God bless, love, love, love, in just a few sentences. What a crap.

Then, when somebody else asked when she will arrive, again a bullshit answer :

“We will see each other soon,in God’s perfect time”

To me this seems like another brainless answer again and just putting yet another religious slogan that has nothing to do with the question. If you’re married what’s God’s perfect timing to be with your wife ?? Just like there is something like God’s perfect time to go to the toilet. Makes lot’s of sense such a dumbfuck comment. The most stupid of all of this is that those people don’t even believe in God. They just feel that whenever they communicate, they have to use God all the time. It makes them look even bigger idiots than they already are.

And then still talking about the “husband family”, claiming to love them all, even she never met them yet. Typical, the same dumbfuck things I also received in a christmas card from my then wife to be. The truth is, I never met a pinay who was sincerely interested in her family in law. They are all just interested in themselves, in their own family and money, money, money. They don’t even give a shit about us. Again just merely slogans and blah blah blah.

And the last thing, same applies to lot’s of jeepneys, full of again : slogans, rosaries hanging in the windshield, figurines, …. And then, if you look at the driver, you would swear they just escaped jail, honking at every sexy woman they see and calling them words, while the figurine of Jesus and “God bless us” is in front of them. What a bunch of idiots.

I wanna tackle one more thing about giving credit to god. They make it seem like god is a lottery scam where he pick and choose and who gets blessed and who gets cursed. When a high category typhoon strikes Philippines and one’s life has been spared, the first thing you would hear is, “Thanks God I’m still alive.” Ok, that’s all good and dandy, but how about those hundreds of thousands who didn’t make it? What has their precious god did for them? It sounds to me god just said, “fuck them, let em die.” Why come he didn’t save everyone and just a select few? Isn’t he not all that mighty and powerful as they say he is? Maybe he has some bias prejudice of his own (or favoritism), or it could just be the obvious reason that this fuckin sky fairy doesn’t even exist! Well, a flip would NEVER come to that conclusion. To a Filipino, a world without god is like a world without rice. They would never accept life that way.

jollibee2.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all Pinoys and Pinays here :

Matalek back to your Filipiniland famous for your 10 storey high garbage dumps and chicken coops !!:oIo:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
but first, can i fark her so hard she will think that she reached 7th heaven n hell. if it helps her believe she is doing a good deed.