• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pictures of my new house...moving in soon

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check out my new brick-clad house and the beach just a 3-minute walk away. :o

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Nice to own such place.

Definitely better than 700 sqm of space share by 5 million people.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. Nice to own such place.

Definitely better than 700 sqm of space share by 5 million people.

My neighbour's house. I think mine is better, brick clad, so warmer.

there are good and bad points to every place...singapore is not a bad place to live in, apartment-living aside, if not for the insufferable people there...i felt i was in a mental asylum when i was in singapore, not many sane people around in that island. :confused:

b3.jpg

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Your house is indeed large and impressive. I think can be seen even from a faraway star named ajay.:o

It is just a modest, single-storey little house to be honest. Less than the average price...but this one is owned by me.

The house at the end of my street is small but check out their land...yes those are cows.

bb.jpg

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perfect place for a tsunami. Then we'll wash our world off some trash.

The water is a lake so there cannot be a tsunami...if you look at the picture you can see land at the other side...lots of sand there...people get their boats into the lake when they are free...i might drown when my boat leaks and my life-vests fail...:eek:

Australia is not a whole day' flight away.

I am not in Australia...too many Singaporeans in Australia.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
The houses and Surrounding looks pretty Australian

australia Britain USA Germany Canada...all the houses look about the same...except British houses are much smaller (terraced houses)...german houses are normally made of brick with a german character...canadian american and australian houses all are the same....:p