• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos from this morning Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak heart

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Photos from this morning Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak hea

Someone should start a magazine machiam Thailand where gory death photos are published.....
To increase readership include a column for 4D numbers spotted

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Photos from this morning Changi South Road accident - Not for those with weak hea

I'd say ban all motorized bicycles period. If want to be motorized it should be a motorcycle and following the rules. Fucking problem with motorized users is they fucking think they are bicycle and motorcycles at the same time.

It is easier said than done. It comes to $$ n Cts. COE now is $6.5k.
You can buy 2 Honda Wave in Thailand, Viet, Indo, Mal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'd say ban all motorized bicycles period. If want to be motorized it should be a motorcycle and following the rules. Fucking problem with motorized users is they fucking think they are bicycle and motorcycles at the same time.

Hey froggy in Bangkok all the motorcyclists make their own rules. In theory I should see a similar scene every few minutes but for some reason, I spent more than a week there and did not witness a single accident.

The road toll in Thailand is high but you'd expect it to be 10x higher than it is.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/131679/thailand-road-deaths/

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

This photo qualifies for contribution to rotten dot com.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my heart is strong but my stomach is weak ...

please give proper and correct warning

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks, it is now my wallpaper. :biggrin:

I hope he gets well soon. :smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How can they tell he's dead? :*:

Considering the fact that you live without a brain, I guess we cannot confirm that he is indeed dead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Motorized or non-motorized it doesn't really matter... if they're cycling on the roads. Especially one with plenty of heavy vehicles.

If they have a death wish trying to live out their little Tour De France fantasy, I say let them. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was a schoolboy, my mother made this for me during the exam period. :biggrin:

DSC07710.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His brains are leaking out. He'll need to stitch them back.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Considering the fact that you live without a brain, I guess we cannot confirm that he is indeed dead.

My point exactly. 60.1% of Sinkies don't need brains so I thought it was commonplace.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

No open casket for him.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

got wear helmet also kenna so jiak lat?

quick, nothing goes to waste ... cut it up proteins ration for 1 week.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

got wear helmet also kenna so jiak lat?

quick, nothing goes to waste ... cut it up proteins ration for 1 week.

Was he wearing a helmet? These type of chao ah bengs, cannot pass highway code, also cannot afford motorbike or car, think that the motorised bicycle is the best thing ever. They zip around like bats out of hell. They don't have the intelligence needed to operate any motorised or mechanised machinery. Now he has lost his head, I bet he's going to be dumber now.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I bet he's going to be dumber now.

I think the head wound is not going to make any difference whatsoever to his IQ.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

It is easier said than done. It comes to $$ n Cts. COE now is $6.5k.
You can buy 2 Honda Wave in Thailand, Viet, Indo, Mal.

In Thailand Wave costs between $1360 to $1800 we're looking at 3.6 to 4.8 motorcycles for the price of a COE

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

In Thailand Wave costs between $1360 to $1800 we're looking at 3.6 to 4.8 motorcycles for the price of a COE

Singaporeans are SO RICH that even the motorcyclists can well afford to donate $6000+ to the government for a COE.

This shows what a good job the PAP is doing to create wealth for everyone.