• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of the Day

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why we need foreign talents in Singapore!

Singapore needs foreigners because 50% of Singaporeans above 15 have Primary school and below education while 80% have Secondary school and below education. Most Singaporeans cannot write simple English and are not capable of basic reasoning as evidenced in this forum. Singaporeans are also not producing enough babies because their own government was busy sterilising married mothers in the 1970s and encouraging less babies. Now the policy has truly backfired in spectacular fashion but of course no one is being held accountable as this is Spore we are talking about.

The only problem is majority of the foreigners who make their way to Singapore have even worst English and are from third world countries such as Malaysia, China or India where the education system is even worse than Singapore and the general populace is even less educated. Most first world migrants do not want to go near Singapore for obvious reasons. It is a never ending cycle of downward spiralling.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't see anything wrong with that, maid helping the NSman. What I see wrong is, why are NSman required to book in and out in uniform and their full packs? They should book in and out in civvies and their full packs should be left in bunks.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

An excellent example of why the general population of Singapore needs to be replaced.

Show this picture to a foreigner, and he will aspire to work hard, no matter how daunting the circumstances, to attain the same wealth so that his children too will have maids to carry their bags. Show this picture to a Singaporean, and he will bitch it about all day and night long, because he knows deep down inside that he simply doesn't have what it takes to make enough money to afford his own maid.

Singaporeans are killing Singapore.

Sinkies are killing Singapore

The elites are doing all they can is stop the decay and rot

jw5

Loyal

I don't see anything wrong with that, maid helping the NSman. What I see wrong is, why are NSman required to book in and out in uniform and their full packs? They should book in and out in civvies and their full packs should be left in bunks.

He's not an NSman, formerly known as reservist. He's an NSF soldier, and based on the fact that he's wearing his uniform, jockey cap and carrying a fullpack, likely a recruit.
Recruits have been booking out in uniform and full pack since the beginning of time. Soldiers in units get to book out in civilian clothes, some on courses other than BMT do as well.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

20110327.131123_soldierbag430.jpg

Just when one thinks nothing can top the antics of Ah Beng (NS) and I've seen them all; Ah Beng takes his self-respect to even newer lows. Looks like there is no bottom in sight.

If they had allowed Ah Beng (NS) to book out with his SBO, helmet and rifle, we can expect the foreign maid to be wearing his Helmet, SBO,and rifle and trailing the gook wimp, while he is busy playing with his phone and oblivious to what is going on around him.

It is no wonder why spoilt and pampered Ah Beng finds himself unable to compete with FTs.

This picture proves without a doubt why Ah Bengs must and should continue to serve NS while jobs are given to more resourceful foreigners.

-

-

D

Date Masamune

If they had allowed Ah Beng (NS) to book out with his SBO, helmet and rifle, we can expect the foreign maid to be wearing his Helmet, SBO,and rifle and trailing the gook wimp, while he is busy playing with his phone and oblivious to what is going on around him.
Yes yes.. We can understand your frustration over sour grapes. I suggest your upgrade your skills and work extra hard so that you won't get stuck as a janitor all your life. :biggrin:

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad to see this. To many, it may not be a big deal. But he is a soldier and in his uniform. He is supposed to fight for the country and fellow citizens in times of war. I am not sure if I can count on him. Certainly, I may not be more gungho than him but at least I know I probably will put up with a longer fight before surrendering. Or, I dun need a maid to carry my FBO in the field.

jw5

Loyal

Sad to see this. To many, it may not be a big deal. But he is a soldier and in his uniform. He is supposed to fight for the country and fellow citizens in times of war. I am not sure if I can count on him. Certainly, I may not be more gungho than him but at least I know I probably will put up with a longer fight before surrendering. Or, I dun need a maid to carry my FBO in the field.

Yes, it's sad.
It's rather pathetic that he needs a maid to carry his fullpack.
It would actually have been interesting to see the maid carry his rifle and wearing his helmet. :biggrin:
Btw, FBO = fullpack + webbing (commonly called SBO) + rifle + helmet. The last 3 items make up the SBO.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

NS is just repayment to SG for tolerating you for 18 years.

:biggrin:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is call 'Outsourcing'. Everyone, including our dear PAP, is doing that.

banner2.jpg

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore's warrior need maid to carry his belongings, just like medieval English knights had squires

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore's warrior need maid to carry his belongings, just like medieval English knights had squires

English knights fough with Vikings, french marauders and other scums

How about Sinkie "whore-iors"?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS Man shows bravery and toughness (Samsters dun kao peh oredi ok?!)

NSmen trained to be fit, strong soldiers -- yet this one makes maid carry backpack

nsmen_trained_to_be_fit_strong_soldiers__yet_this_one_makes_maid-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Zhivago was shocked to find this photo on Facebook, apparently showing a national serviceman making his maid carry his backpack.

Said the STOMPer:

"This photo is taken off Facebook with the caption 'Why we need foreign talents in Singapore!'

"It was taken near Tanah Merah MRT."

STOMPer totallyshocked who also received this picture said:

"Our new generation of NSmen.

"I received this photo from a friend.

"As you can see, he was busy SMSing away while his helper carried his field pack.

"Ah boy, might as well bring her to war next time too."

STOMPer iffin said:

"Is army discipline getting worse nowadays?

"Here is an army boy asking his maid to carry his field pack for him.

"Maybe he is not manly enough to carry in his own?"

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NS Man shows bravery and toughness (Samsters dun kao peh oredi ok?!)

imagine the whole background is a battlefield...
:eek:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SAF should form the 1st Maid Support Battalion to consist of Pinays and Indonesian maids to cook/wash/iron and other 'services' for our boys in green :biggrin:

oh the first commanding officer should be the following

hazel%20cabrera.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAF should form the 1st Maid Support Battalion to consist of Pinays and Indonesian maids to cook/wash/iron and other 'services' for our boys in green :biggrin:

oh the first commanding officer should be the following

hazel%20cabrera.jpg

Makes me wanna meet up with the 'General'. hehe

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the guy in the photo is Clinton666.