• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of Downtown east gangster

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Wongwan: For lucrative lorongs in Geylang, there can't be 5-6 groups controlling just 1 lorong. I know there is one lor in Geylang controlled by 2 groups. None with 5-6 groups.
Maybe my info is outdated but when the standard fees collected was $200 for a gambling stall and $10 per pros, lorongs 12 to 20 i ever counted as many as 5-6 gangs. For lor 4-10, it was under one SS number control.

This was the time when Gao Eh was still operating from Lor 30 with Mercedes licence plate SBA 3 parked outside house 5.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, you are like the woman interviewed by ST who said that she had waited too long for the bus to arrive. She wants her bus to arrive within 5 minutes. Literally she wants her bus - t is attached to her.

Wah you are super efficient. You want the police to arrest these fellows the moment the knife draws blood? These fellows did not go home - they were hiding in a chalet in Changi. Police managed to fish them out.

Given time, the rest will surrender or the police will nap them for sure. You can bet on that.

I wonder if you submit to your boss the task he gave you before he could finish his instructions to you.

I am amazed how you misread what I wrote. You obviously have no idea how the police operate or should operate, their "technical" resources available, how technology can be used etc. Read some detective novels and you may get a better picture, I hope.

Where was it mentioned that I expected the police "to arrest these fellows the moment the knife draws blood? The fact that those arrested did not go home and the police fished them out from a chalet is no big deal. If you are impressed by basics, given your ignorance, I can understand.

You would probably be very impressed if "the rest will surrender". S'pore is a small place. If the police can't flush these assailants out, need I say more.

Reference to your last paragraph, no need to worry. I have no boss coz I have been my own boss since I started work - family business. Hahahahahahaha. Cheers, my friend.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe my info is outdated but when the standard fees collected was $200 for a gambling stall and $10 per pros, lorongs 12 to 20 i ever counted as many as 5-6 gangs. For lor 4-10, it was under one SS number control.

This was the time when Gao Eh was still operating from Lor 30 with Mercedes licence plate SBA 3 parked outside house 5.

If you refer to 5-6 gangs controlling lorongs 12 to 20, then you are spot on. I was under the impression 5-6 gangs control one lor. Yes, you are right -$200 for stall and $10 per screw and one SS control lor 4-10.

How I wish myo539 has just 10% of your knowledge.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm very amazed that in todays sg, even smoking in GL also need to be in yellow box, such thing still can happen. Why the poodle is not taking any action against it ? any idea ? Is it garmen also will receive a fraction of their profits ?

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALS got a strange habbit ...before he start business at his M3 KTV ...he will come in early and use martell to wash his hands ..nice guy but always wearing shorts .

side track from the main topic.... by the way.. where is ALS now ?
still in jail ? or ??

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
rofthelper: "see water" relates to look-outs when illegal activities are in progress. It is only part of the bigger operation. And the assignment of "see water" is not that lucrative within that particular set-up. The "see water" chaps are at the low end of the ladder.

Illegal gambling dens, clubs that used to run the biz of illegal gaming machines, illegal bookmaking and punting at the mini-turf clubs or betting centres at home, office etc, illegal 4D collection centres, vice trade and those dealing with contraband cigs etc are industries that requires "see water".

The ONE and ONLY role of "see water" is to detect and announce police arrival in order to facilitate the escape of those involved in the on-going illegal activity in progress.

"See water" in KPTs at AMK and Yishun? I don't get you. My apologies.

Bro, I dun think I use the correct term "see water". Should be "sit/watch in kpt". I won't know how much "incentive" they collecting, but those beers/drinks they drink everyday in kpt is foc. If you happened to pass by kpts in chong pang yishun, you will know.

Out of jail long time already. Nowadays at Joo Chiat. His kakis' clan or association clubhouse.

What abt his younger bro? Are their asset being confisicated?

Somehow I tot they number is 08.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bloody lesson for all parents out there. Take care of your sons, not just look after as Goh Meng Seng puts it. Make sure no bad company, no bad behaviour. If you spare the rod, others won't spare the blade.

moral of the story: never try running thru' glass doors.

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 4 or maybe more will be on death row, for violent ppl like them, they should be put to firing squad, hanging is just too cheap for them.

Maybe send to North Korea and Kim Jong Ill would be happy to shoot them on our behalf.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 4 or maybe more will be on death row, for violent ppl like them, they should be put to firing squad, hanging is just too cheap for them.

Maybe send to North Korea and Kim Jong Ill would be happy to shoot them on our behalf.

They are too young. The judge will be hesitant to hang them. Manslaughter will be their charge.
Maybe he can sent them to Cambodia to clear land mines instead.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are too young. The judge will be hesitant to hang them. Manslaughter will be their charge.
Maybe he can sent them to Cambodia to clear land mines instead.

wahlaneh...
young is no excuse to commit crime u know?
why waste so much money in airfare to send them anywhere?
just go to gallows lor.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
young is no excuse to commit crime u know?
why waste so much money in airfare to send them anywhere?
just go to gallows lor.

Wahlaneh! you must be very young.
As much as I hate it, past cases only manslaughter and many of them are already out and walking about. How they deal with their guilt I do not know.
Someone suggested sending them to North Korea, I merely joking back sending them to Cambodia. Why save on airfare? Incarcerating them here also cost money you know?

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nowadays also have standard fees collected under one control: ERP - sometimes S$1.00 sometimes S$2.00 every pass. The head gangsta also gets to decide if he wants to raise the amount at his descretion. You pass his territory, use his road, you pay. You don't pay, they mess you up, force you to pay S$10.00 somemore. Want to kua lan somemore, they lock you up.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Someone suggested sending them to North Korea, I merely joking back sending them to Cambodia. Why save on airfare? Incarcerating them here also cost money you know?
let dem swim 2 jb ...

chippa, betta, fasta ... :o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those sentenced to death should be set free in an enclosed area like Battle Royale and the proceeds received from online to go to the families of those they murdered.

jw5

Loyal
Those sentenced to death should be set free in an enclosed area like Battle Royale and the proceeds received from online to go to the families of those they murdered.
Great idea.
Add to that, the parents should be included in the battle royale and all known gang members and their families should be the live audience.