• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of Downtown east gangster

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came from a neighbourhood school, nearing the end of the 80ties, gangsters were rampage in most schools, if you are not part of the gangs, you will most likely be bullied in school, therefore many of us had no choice but to "Pour Lan Pa" the student gangsters, in my secondary alone, there were almost 15 secret society gangs ranging from Sec 1 to sec 5. I still remember
08 Hai Lor San, 18 Sio De ho, Ang Soon Tong, 369, 21 Tiong, Ang Meng Tong, 24 Sio Lor Guan, Par hai Tong, 24 Gi Lian hall, 21 what duno la .. . . . . and many designs too.

those days, almost every week got one to one fight at school backyard. Luckily I was accepted by the gangsters as a guest, else jialut.

Back in my time as well, everyday after school also have 'tai chi' one and each side will 'tiao chui'. And without fail outside school will have people waiting. The more you can call the better, i got a classmate who was not SS member so he tiao his whole kampong down instead!

Back then no fancy names like Gu Wa Zai or Hei Sei Hui........not even called paikia......gangsters were simply SAMSENG

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Behind every gang .. There is a financial supporter to support the gang " head " . This financial supporter usually is a businessman doing legal and illegal business to " wash " their money .. I know a few big company bosses do that :wink:. Don't want to mention the company name .

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sar Ji (3 letters) was a gang famous operating mainly in chinatown and famous for kidnappings during the 50s-70s. By the mid 80s this gang almost completely wipeout liao, the final catalyst being a fatal stabbing in Daimaru (Liang Court).

Interesting, this SS was particularly active in politics back in the 50s-60s.

What I heard is not chinatown, this gangland is notorious in the rivervalley area and lorong tai sing.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo from other forum.....

5jy5ah.jpg

2dcc1lz.jpg

fyzbs.jpg

2z6f02a.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody CB sialan faces! Feel like bashing these mother farkers! Esp. the one at the bottom photo! These CB Kias look kwailan only, but they can't fight for shit! I've seen too many of these farkers already! :oIo:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody cb sialan faces! Feel like bashing these mother farkers! Esp. The one at the bottom photo! These cb kias look kwailan only, but they can't fight for shit! I've seen too many of these farkers already! :oio:

all blardy pussies and chickensh!tt. In photos act big but are cowards and act like dogs. Only wild dogs attack in a pack oflarge numbers against one. One to one these @ssholes do not have the gut to fight it out. Hang these COWARDLY b@stards

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of those who join gangs lack family warmth at home. That's why they join the gang where they have many friends.

Yes Bro, this is the main cause of their problems. Many people just don't understand this underlying cause.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all blardy pussies and chickensh!tt. In photos act big but are cowards and act like dogs. Only wild dogs attack in a pack oflarge numbers against one. One to one these @ssholes do not have the gut to fight it out. Hang these COWARDLY b@stards

Lion hunt in group as well....:wink:

jw5

Loyal
One innocent life already gone, and now 4 more lives in the hand of judge. Is there no end to taking lives? Let these unfortunate youngsters walk free but do social work for the rest of their useful life lah. Every human life is precious, make them earn to repay the deceased parents.
Your suggestion sounds very good in theory but is impractical.
What do you think the killers will do?
Do social work from 9 to 5 and then after work, go to the victim's house and pay them their day's wages and then go home for a quiet simple dinner?

A better solution would be to make the killers and their parents do hard labour in a maximum security facility for the rest of their lives. Let each killer and his parents live in a small cell.

jw5

Loyal
Majority of those who join gangs lack family warmth at home. That's why they join the gang where they have many friends.
Agree.
That's why the parents of the killers need to pay a heavy price together with their children, whether they are princes or paupers.
Even if they are not with these children, track them down and punish them.
They may claim they had nothing to do with the killers' upbringing and it's not their problem.
When his sperm hit her egg, it became their problem.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you seems to be quite well versed with SS operations. Sorry for my ignorant to ask...actually nowadays what does all these thugs gain by joining the SS ? Unlike olden days, whereby they can deal with drugs for profits. Are they actualy those pimps, health centre mgr, all the sleazy workplace ..Do they mostly have fulltime jobs ? Would there be any chance that anyone in the white collar jobs also member of its gang ? Or all of them are either bookie runner, parking valet, etc. Or is it they join purely for glory purpose to impress the ah lians ?

One "lucrative business" I know the SS still operate, is to "see water" in coffeeshops. Those kpt in yishun and amk still very prominent. :rolleyes:

Another playground for the SS operation is at GL lanes, collecting protection money from prostitutes. Different lanes are controlled by diff SS numbers.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came from a neighbourhood school, nearing the end of the 80ties, gangsters were rampage in most schools, if you are not part of the gangs, you will most likely be bullied in school, therefore many of us had no choice but to "Pour Lan Pa" the student gangsters, in my secondary alone, there were almost 15 secret society gangs ranging from Sec 1 to sec 5. I still remember
08 Hai Lor San, 18 Sio De ho, Ang Soon Tong, 369, 21 Tiong, Ang Meng Tong, 24 Sio Lor Guan, Par hai Tong, 24 Gi Lian hall, 21 what duno la .. . . . . and many designs too.

those days, almost every week got one to one fight at school backyard. Luckily I was accepted by the gangsters as a guest, else jialut.

My frd, which school were u from? Is it in the Bukit Ho Swee or Kim Seng area? If so, then we were from the same territory! :p

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in my time as well, everyday after school also have 'tai chi' one and each side will 'tiao chui'. And without fail outside school will have people waiting. The more you can call the better, i got a classmate who was not SS member so he tiao his whole kampong down instead!

Back then no fancy names like Gu Wa Zai or Hei Sei Hui........not even called paikia......gangsters were simply SAMSENG

Bro, maybe your time is kampong time... My time is not fighting within school. They fight with other schools. Me from braddell sec school.

Most gang-fights I witnessed were in tea-dances. (rumours, dreams and fire disco and later sparks in the 90s) I stopped tea-dancing after fire disco. I still remember the 24 gang always clash with the 369. Fighting with the tea-dance premises. From wisma chased until the forum galleria and in marina square. I have stopped mixing with them after some of them get caught in the jewellery shop robbery in chinatown.

Quite a memorable experience.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, maybe your time is kampong time... My time is not fighting within school. They fight with other schools. Me from braddell sec school.

Most gang-fights I witnessed were in tea-dances. (rumours, dreams and fire disco and later sparks in the 90s) I stopped tea-dancing after fire disco. I still remember the 24 gang always clash with the 369. Fighting with the tea-dance premises. From wisma chased until the forum galleria and in marina square. I have stopped mixing with them after some of them get caught in the jewellery shop robbery in chinatown.

Quite a memorable experience.

i remember the 369 malays numbered in hundreds and they have a giant malay standing 2 meter tall. When the 369 malays walk down orchard rd, everyone siam

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know a few 369 schoolmates ran to holland after getting into trouble with the authorities, heard they are doing very well in holland under Ah Gong Kong xi