• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of Downtown east gangster

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by ††††† View Post
3 6 9 actually mean
3 + 6 + 9 = 18 Xiao Kun Tong

369 should not be Ang Soon Tong as AST number is 21. AST concentrated in AMK/YCK region while 18 should be Jurong area. At least that was what i knew as a kid. My primary classmate father one of the top leader in AST, nice guy to us kids. His henchmen were also his workers as he run a tentage biz at jalan kayu. never see them after psle.

i didn't say 369 is ang soon tong
in fact 15 years ago I know 369 got 12 Headquarters around Singapore

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic27.jpg

pic49.jpg

These three men were arrested and charged in court on Monday morning in connection with the killing of Darren Ng at Downtown East, Pair Ris last Saturday.

A fourth, Edward Tay Wei Loong, 18 will be charged in hospital where he is warded after injuring himself while trying to escape from the police.

pic46.jpg
Chen Win Zhen, 19

pic47.jpg
Tang Jia Min, 21

pic48.jpg
Ho Wui Ming, 20

pic22.jpg
A mourner leaving Darren Ng's wake.

pic23.jpg
Some of the women at his wake broke down as his coffin was being carried in.

pic25.jpg
Darren's father, Mr Francis Ng, speaking to a guest at the funeral.
pic26.jpg
Darren Ng's father is lost.

pic44.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic29.jpg

pic30.jpg

pic38.jpg

pic35.jpg

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you'a heard of the rest of the numericals;

Are they still around in this time and age?
Have you heard of "Or Leng Kia" ? :eek:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
tell their parents dun cowpeh cowboo request for leniency or clemency lor.
1 life for 1 life mah.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
how come 21st century singapore still got secret society members leh?
u mountain tortoise? secret societies had been controlled, but never wipe out.

Joining secret society is for life, once you enter, you are bonded for life, so even when the govt cramp down on gangsters, it just send the hooligans into hibernation, that all. And when the govt lost interest, gangsters boom within days

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real secret societies started when the chinese immgrants came to nayang for a new life.

To join, members will actually have to pray to their ancestors, take vows of comradeship and are mostly affiliated to clans and associations. It's a form of protection for kinsmen of the same villages they came from.

They group together and fight over turf, their livelihoods, but mainly for survivorship in this harsh new environment.

And what is the ss now? Slashing each other over some staring incident, singing their so called triads songs in rap and posting it on youtube. They are a disgrace to their ancestors! :oIo:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have killed the only son of the family, I feel deeply sorry for the parents, it is very painful for elderly to lost their young one.

I hate the cold blooded and foolish killer.

Now, arn't you glad there is death sentences in Singapore.

Whichever lawyer who is defending these killers is mother-of-all-bitches....needs to have his mother and sisters raped and his father and sister killed by this type of killers.

HANG them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, it is revenge! If your only son is killed by them, would you pray for forgiveness or would you like a true Chinese..................revenge!

"If you do not take revenge, you are not a gentleman;
If you do not repay a good deed, you are not worth being a human."
Chinese proverb.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
so easy, so many video cameras in downtown east, after identifying the perpetrators, just do a scan for any register names including their relatives lor.

or inform all the hotels and chalet to send in the name list of their occupants lor.

CID will first go to the so called "head man", they LL have to tips off.

Singapore is so small. there is no real ganster gang. There is only ah bengs gang. In singapore, there is no money to make for being a ganster, most of the times, these ah bengs have to turn to theft and robbery

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
CID will first go to the so called "head man", they LL have to tips off.

Singapore is so small. there is no real ganster gang. There is only ah bengs gang. In singapore, there is no money to make for being a ganster, most of the times, these ah bengs have to turn to theft and robbery

Because the heads are smart to protect themselves.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah beng paikia cool sia...:wink:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORhi7TWMZC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORhi7TWMZC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MR01Vqgl8ic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MR01Vqgl8ic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wah piang ! Damn orbit man. I will bang my head on the wall if I got sons like this.